Standing up with a wobble I tried to take a step forward but just now realizing both my ankles were chained to a wall. Sighing I took a look around the room I was in. It was a large basement of some sort just with four dirty brick walls around it.

After trying to pull the chain for a while I soon realized my body was still weak from the drug they sedated me with. Sitting down back against the wall I closed my eyes trying to contact Misty and Hope.

"Can you hear me?". After a moment without a response I tried once again but I got was silence.

"A-...Athena...". Hope hushed voice filled my head but it was like there was a bad connection.

"Hope!. Oh my god I'm so happy to hear your voice!". I practically jumped for joy from  hearing her voice.

Just as there was going to be a response it got cut off by a door slamming open and closed. Getting on my feet quickly a orange head women with long black nails approached me with a smirk.

"You and your wolf are strong, trying to get pass the barrier I put up between you two". She said grinning.

"What are you talking about?. Where am I?".

After earning a evil laugh from her she looked me in the eye with a mischievous glint in her eye.

"Oh dear, don't tell me you didn't expect this to happen. What master wants, master gets". She explained but I still wasn't getting it until I thought back to Kaden and the argument we had it was because of the notes!....the notes?. Thanatos!!.

As I finally realized where I am at I heard clapping from the witch in front of me.
"Wow took you long enough to finally get it. You know for a hybrid you not to bright". She laughed showing her bright yellow teeth.

I know I shouldn't be scared but I am. I'm not strong enough for this, I can't stand up to him , not while I'm weak.

Just as the witch opened her mouth the door opened revealing a tall muscular man with shoulder length blonde hair slicked back into a pony tail, he approached me slowly with his hands behind his back taking in my appearance.. very slowly I might add. Once he was directly in front of me I instantly growled causing him to smirk and that's when I noticed the right side of his face from his temple to the middle of his cheek was wrinkling burnt skin.

"Ahhhh my dear Athena, it's a pleasure meeting you in person my dear". He bowed slightly picking up my hand and trying to kiss it but I pulled it back just in time.

He chuckled. "Just like your mother, feisty". I growled at his sentence, he didn't have the right to talk about my mother or anyone else.

"Don't!". I said through clenched teeth but the only he did was smirk even more but it was not like Kaden's smirk the one I hate but love, it was a evil smirk like he had a meaning behind it.

"Now you don't want to get punished on your first day here do you". He taunted. I pulled the chains as hard as I can coming forward as much as I can but I was pushed back by him into the wall rather hard.

Getting to my feet I breathed in and out slowly trying to catch my breath and ignore the pain in my back. Once okay I stood tall in front of the monster in front of me who was watching me with amusement and curiosity.

"When I get out of these chains I will kill you!". I screamed pulling on the chains a little more but as much I tried I was still too weak to barely carry my own weight. I fell to my knees head down breathing hard.

I heard his steps until I saw his shoes he squatted down to my level and grabbed my chin roughly while leaning in until he stoped a few inches from my nose, I shook my head trying to get out his grasp but he just held tighter. "Your not going anywhere anytime soon until you learn your place which is beneath me. I am going to break you until you submit to me and do as I say. Then we will marry and you WILL have my children."

He leaned closer until his slimy lips where on mine I fought hard to break free but he held me tighter in place. After a couple seconds he got up and headed to the door with the orange head in front of him.

He turned to me before leaving. "There's plenty of more to come for you and I then just a kiss." He said closing the door.

I sat there for some time before I felt liquid drop on my thigh and that's when I realized I was crying. I wasn't crying for what Thanatos did and how I'm trapped here, no I'm crying because Kaden for what I said before I was taken. I just want him to hold me while showering me in kisses, I miss his warmth and the way I noticed him sneaking glances at me every once in a while. I just wish I could tell him I love him.

After sitting there for hours I made a promise to myself, I will not let this monster break me, I will stay strong for Kaden, the pack, my mom but mostly....my father. And that's a promise.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
POOR ATHENA SHE DOES NOT DESERVE THIS, WHAT KIND OF MOSTER WOULD DO THIS TO HER!!.

Tell me what you all think about this chapter and i know it's been a long time since I updated but life's life. Enjoy waffles!!

Waffle out!!!✌🏾️
(*Patiently sitting on a couch drinking a soda waiting for a waffle emoji*)