SEQUEL

Omg yes guys there is a sequel! You think I'd just leave Jandrew hanging like that? Of course not! Big things are in store for these two. Will they find love again? Or will Jessie finally move on?

Here's a preview of BROKEN.

"There is no way I'm doing that!"

"Faith, you don't have a choice," I stood up from the chair and pointed my finger at Ed.

"Well why don't you sleep with him? Huh?"

I could see Sean fighting the urge to laugh and Ed stood up from his seat, towering over me, "I never said you have to sleep with him. I said you have to seduce him and lower him away from the people he's planning business with. We'll handle the rest."

"What does this guy do anyways."

"He sells illegal weapons to powerful man with bad intentions. He's planning on selling the vaporizer to the highest bidder."

"What's that?"

"It's a gun that fires three hundred bullets, simultaneously, which sends shock waves to your body. If you are blasted with one you that, you're nothing but blood and clothes after that. It leaves no remains of the human body hence the name."

"So I'm supposed to seduce him while Sean retrieves the weapon and the other agents kill his gang?"

Will be out in December.

Also...would you like an interview with the characters and a questions and answers (Q&A) ?

Votes for interview.

Votes for Q&A.