Shattered- Chapter fifty three

Andrew's POV

I watched as Jessie walked out of my life for possibly forever. I set the school's guitar down and walked to my locker for my books then headed to class. I've been fighting this for two whole months and if she doesn't want me, if she doesn't believe me...then so be it.

I'll just have to find a way to shut my feelings off for her, for good because it's clear that were not getting back together. But the fact that I didn't cheat on her makes me so mad. Why won't she believe me? Doesn't she know I'd never hurt her? How did this happen? How did the messages even get there? Did someone steal my phone without me noticing and sent those things, then return it to me? I needed to know. I can't accept that she doesn't want me.
I'm just lying to myself...I'm not going to be able to shut off these feelings, these emotions. That's impossible.

I looked at the clock ahead of the classroom. The last two periods of the day were taking so long to pass. It just dragged on second after second leaving me to torture myself with my mind.

She has to beleive me.

I know I'll find a way for her to belive me...but when and how? She left me. Now my heart is broken and all my wounds are open. I never thought she'd ever leave me. I thought our love would love on forever.

Did she even ever love me? Or did she just say it out of pity? Was this all a plan to get rid of me?

She wanted a future with me. She think I didn't but I did. I wanted to see her walk down the aisle towards me, in a beautiful while gown because she'd be pure. I wanted to have a child or two with her, we'd be the perfect family. But that dream's gone now.

Our argument was still fresh in my mind, almost like it was yesterday...but it wasn't. It was two months ago. Are we really over? Am I just going to sit back and watch her leave me?

At least we have our memories. At least I was the first person she trusted enough to talk to. But what is love? Isn't love when you want another person to be happy...even if it's not with you? Do its want Jessie to be happy? Of course I do...even if it's not with me.

But then again...I didn't cheat on her.

You know what? All this sappy, lovey, dovey shit could kiss my ass. I'm getting my girl back and I don't care what I have to do to in order to make it happen.

Bell finally rung for the end of shool and I was the first one out of there. I was in such a hurry I didn't notice Justin walking into me.

"I'm sorry Andrew."

"Yeah no problem-"

"Not that. I hacked into your phone and sent all those fake messages. It's my fault you guys broke up."

I was seeing red. Anger coursed through my body and my hands itched to just knock him to the next century. I felt so infuriated. Why would he do this?

I picked him up by his color, lifting him off the ground. Wow he's heavier than he looks. "I'll kick you so hard it'll shove your ass out off this world! Why man?"

I saw Jessie from the corner of my eye and her eyes met mine when I looked at her. They were filled with...dissapointment? She was seeing me for the monster she thought I was. She quickly looked away and shuffled quickly to her car.

I put Justin down and as soon as I took a step foward, she drove off. I turned back to him, "Why?"

"Hailey made me do it."

"What are you guys like dating?"

"Yeah but she cheated on me."

"Or, so now your here to get revenge on her? You're going to tell Jessie what you did or I swear-"

"Or I could comfort Jessie since she's single again."

I took at step towards him but he seemed unfazed. "You wouldn't."

He smirked...some nerd. "Try me," was all he said before walled away.

I couldn't take this anymore. I needed to numb the pain. I haven't got laid since I started dating Jessie but apparently now that I'm single, I could do as I please.

What am I saying? I know that's not going to happen. I just need a drink or two or fifty. Where can I get a drink, being under aged? I'm not going to my father's club because well...whatever I'll go. I just need to get drunk.

I drove up to the club going at least one hundred miles per hour. But speed didn't bother me right now. I used the same excuse as last time and entered. I'm turning eighteen anyways. The smell of alcohol and sex filled my nostrils and the loud music made my eardrums dance.

I ordered a shot of Patrón with pineapple juice. I thanked the bartender and downed the whole thing in one gulp. I ordered another round and gorged it just as fast.

About five shots later, the room was spinning and I felt like I was floating on air.

Why the heck is there a lepricon singing on a unicorn?

A girl with blonde hair and green eyes, wearing a mini skirt that barely covered her ass and a crop top, came to sit on my lap and I rested my hands on her waist.

"Hey handsome. Remeber me?mAshley from Denny's. Word has it, you and that slut are done. "

"Yeah, she left me."

She pouted, "I could make you all better."

Her lips latched unto my neck and for a moment I was in a trance. I pushed her off me, causing her to stumble because of her dumb heels. Why do girls where that?

"What the fuck!"

"I don't date whores."

"You're ex was a whore!"

"I swear if you weren't a girl..."

I walk toward the exit, stumbling and holding onto tables, people or chairs. "Fuck you!"

I spread my arms on either side of me, "You wish you could!"

She showed me her middle finger and I laughed when she huffed and walked away.

I need fresh air. As soon as my feet hit the pavement, I hunched over and vomited back up everything I drank. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

This time Jessie's not here to help me. I figured it was time to go.

The bouncer put bus hand on my shoulder, "I don't think it's a good idea for you too drive."

I shrugged off his hand, "Piss off."

"You're father would kill me if he found out anything happened to you on my watch."

"My father doesn't care about me!"

He shrugged and I turned to my car. I tried putting the key in the ignition but it was like trying to fit a bowling ball into a toy teacup...impossible.

Every time I tried to put it in, my hand slipped and I would miss.

It happened again and again and again.

"Fuck!"

I had to hold my hand with my other to guide it and it eventually worked.

I started the engine and drove put of the parking lot. I swerved a lot earning swears and middle fingers from the other drivers.

I pictured Jessie in my mind. The way her body looked, the way she acts...everything. I'm happy that I'm the only one that ever saw her like that. I've never done something so intamite with someone I've loved before.

It felt different.

I hadn't realized that my eyes were closed. I opened then and was greeted with two circular bright lights. My brain processed that it was a truck and I turned the steering wheel to the right to avoid a collision.

But it was too late.