Shattered- Chapter forty seven

Jessie's POV

"Hey soul sister, hey there mister mister on the radio, stereo-"

"The way you move ain't fair you know."

"Hey soul sister, I don't blah blah blu blu."

Brandon laughed and paused the game, "If you haven't noticed...those aren't the words."

I shrugged and joined into the laughter, "I don't know the words."

"The words are on the screen."

I folded my arms and stomped my foot looking away, "It was moving too fast."

He laughed and his brother came out of his room. "I'm back!"

Brandon scratched the side of his head and squinted his eyes, "Did you hear something?"

"Yeah actually," I looked down at the floor, "I think you guys have a pest in your house."

"I'll call the exterminator. It's probably a rat."

Andrew hit the back of head and Brandon and I laughed. ''You guys are mean."

He pouted his lips and I patted Andrew's cheek, "Life is mean."

I was finally healed...I was free. I took having arms and legs for granted. People who don't even have these limbs, do better in life than those who actually do. I guess it's all about the mindset. You never really realise how much you need something until you loose it. You take it for granted because you never really notice how important it is to your lives.

He wrapped an arm around my waist and Brandon rolled his eyes. "Can I steal you for a moment?"

He smiled and I put my chin between my index finger and thumb. "Nah."

I pulled out of his embrace and Brandon laughed. Andrew frowned and I just winked at him. "Why are you so mean to me?"

"What're you talking about? She's like the nicest person alive."

Brandon opened his arms and I embraced him a hug. I watched as Andrew's jaw dropped and we laughed at him again.

"Are you two secretly together?"

I arched my eyebrow and Brandon just smirked. I playfully punched his arm and he laughed.

"We're just messing with you. Jeez...it
's fun."

I stood beside Andrew and slung my arm around his neck and I bumped his hip. I tip toed and whispered in his ear, "I love you." I kissed his ear before standing to my level again.

"Whatever. I'm going over to my friend's house. He's like two blocks down. Bye Jessie."

I waved at him and he smiled. He showed his brother his middle finger earning an incoherent word from him. I swatted his chest, "He started it."

"You're such a baby."

"Yeah but I'm your baby."

I laughed, "Yeah, keep telling yourself that."

He frowned and trudged behind me as I went into his room. "Can I have a kiss?"

"Nope", I said popping the 'p'.

He groaned but he hugged me from behind and placed a kiss on my cheek.

I turned around and crashed my lips onto his. He pulled away slightly, smirking, "I thought I couldn't have a kiss?"

"Shut up."

He walked over to his bed and I straddled his waist as I put my hands on his chest and kissed him. I pulled up his top, taking it off and I bit his lip, "So...tattoo?"