Shattered- Chapter four

Andrew's POV

"Looks like I'm close to winning this bet."

"I'm not part of that anymore. I'm out!"

At first it seemed like a good idea but not anymore. How could I even contemplate on doing such a deed. She's so different...from the other girls...from everyone. Her beauty is so blinding and her personality is like a bomb, you never know what to expect.

"What do you mean you're out? Are you falling for her?"

I punched Zack in his face. "Don't you dare say that!"

"What do you care? You hated her since we were young. I should have gone after Jessie instead of Anaya. She's so hot."

"You said you'd do the bet. Whoever fucks her first wins and doesn't become an outcast. That was the deal," he smirked as if he was right.

"Well the deal is off."

I'm out if here. I walked out of the boys' locker room but not before he yelled, "She's only good for one thing, man!"

I went into gym and found Jessie with Amanda and Hailey.

"Hey girls."

I took in Jessie's appearance. She looked so hot in those shorts and her physical education jersey, with the school's logo. Her legs looked so long and lean and she was just so beautiful.

Not that she cares about what I say anyways, we are only friends.

Hailey cleared her throat so I'd stop checking her out. She has a thing for me but I want nothing to do with her.

"Hey Andrew, "Hailey kept twirling her red hair in her hands and I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

I held out my hand for Jessie to take and she watched it.

"What are you doing?"

"I want to ask you something."

"What do you want to ask her?" Hailey rudely butted in. She's probably jealous. How could she be friends with Jessie if she's jealous of her? That's a bad friendship if you ask me.

Jessie took my hand and stood up. I put my hand over her shoulder and we walked and talked.

"Do you want to go to the movies Saturday?"

"I was going to the beach with Zack."

"Well which one would you prefer?"

"Why don't you just come to the beach with us?"

"Fine then but I'm bringing Hailey, Amanda and his other friends."

"That's cool. Then maybe we could all go the the cinema next Saturday."

We smiled at each other but the Physical Education teacher blew her whistle indicating for us to run around the field.

After class Jessie left with Zack, against my protests for her to stay with me and her friends.

"Hailey do you want to go to the beach-"

"Yes!" I rolled my eyes because it's like she's obsessed.

"Amanda what about you?"

Hailey seemed shocked. I saw her in the corner of my eye telling Amanda to say no.

"Uh. Yeah?"

"Great!"

Hailey rolled her eyes and I walked away. I can't believe I have to go and see Jessie with that boy. He may be my best friend but he crossed the line. On the bright side, I got to crash their date. Plus it's my fault she's with him but it's my fault she's going to get her heart broken.