Shattered- Chapter thirty

1 week later

"So you guys are actually together?"

I laughed, "Amanda, I told you like a week ago."

"I know but it's just so unreal."

I sipped my drink as we walked through the mall. Hailey refuses to hang out with us anymore. I try to apologize to her, whenever I see her but she aways avoids me. I understand why but I'm really sorry and I can't carry around this guilty consciounce forever.

"Oh my gosh."

I looked over at Amanda and followed her eyes. She was looking at a very cute group of boys, some were even sexy. But I shouldn't think like that. I have a boyfriend. Even thinking about the word gives me butterflies.

"Aren't they hot?"

I looked at her and gave her a deadpan look but she was too focused to see. I faked a ring tone by rolling my tongue and I pretended to answer my fake phone I made from my hand.

"Oh why hello my super cute boyfriend."

She looked at me and laughed and I joined in.

"If only you were single." She laughed and I rolled my eyes playfully at her.

"Can we leave? My feet are killing me."

I laughed and on my way to the car, I saw Andrew and Zack walking and talking. I didn't want to come off as clingy so I left them to bond...they needed it anyways.

But he saw me and walked over to me, Zack following behind.

"Hey strawberry."

"One time. It was one time."

I hate ice cream. Something about it repels me. So, one day Andrew decided to buy me a strawberry ice cream and a pink cone with it, as if it even mattered. He forced me to have it and I fell in love...with the ice cream that is. I had like three cones and after I felt fat but it was worth it.

He tried to put his hand around my waist but I acted as if I didn't notice and walked over to the car door. He looked at me confused but it wasn't him. I just didn't feel it would be right to show off our relationship in front if Zack also known as my ex boyfriend also known as the boy who tried to get me back after he humiliatingly dumped me.

While Amanda and Zack were deep in conversation, Andrew walked up and put his arms around my waist, from behind. He leaned closer to my ear placing a kiss on it and then whispering, "Did I do something wrong?"

Chills ran down my spine as his cool and minty breath made contact with my ear. I shook my head, "No, I just don't think we should do stuff like that in front of Zack."

"Are you embarrassed of me or something?"

He let go of me and took a step back and I turned around so I was facing him. "That's not what I said."

"Well is it that you don't want to be seen with me in front of Zack? Do you still like him or something?"

I laughed because the way he was acting was hilarious, "Andrew you're being ridiculous. If you haven't noticed, he still has feelings for me. Put yourself in his position. How would you have felt?"

He didn't answer me and I took that as an opportunity to reply to his silence, "Exactly."

I opened the door and his voice stopped me, "I'm sorry. I just don't want to loose you."

I placed a soft kiss on his lips and smiled, "Don't worry about that. You're stuck with me whether you like it or not."

He laughed, "Nice...I should go. Zack's waiting on me and well Amanda's waiting on you."