Shattered- Chapter forty

Jessie's POV

"Zack!"

He ignored me and continued to his car. "Zack!"

I finally caught up to his and grabbed his shoulder. "Jessie I don't want to talk to you okay. Not now not ever."

"So that's it?"

"Yes Jessie that's it!"

He got into his car and drove off leaving me standing in the parking lot by myself.

I ruined such a good friendship. Why is he acting so anyways? I said sorry.

"Jessie!" I turned around and saw Amanda and Andrew walking in my direction.

"Hey stranger." He put his arm around me and placed his lips on mine. Both his hands slipped down to my waist as my hands roamed his hair.

"Get a room."

I laughed at Amanda's comment. "Well I have to go. I have to study."

"You study?" She showed Andrew her middle finger and he laughed. She waved goodbye to us and left.

"Want go get some coffee or something?"

"Nah...wait yes."

He raised an eyebrow at me and poked my sides making me laugh, "Yes or no?"

"Onwards!" I point my hand towards his car and he laughs.

He gets into his car but I don't. I stand by the driver's door, which he just closed. He sends the glass down, "You coming or what?"

He dropped me to school. I love love. But what is love? Is it even possible to describe? Is it possible to describe the way you feel towards someone? Or does it just happen? It's just a feeling. It's an emotion beyond description.

"Can I drive your car?"

He raised his eyebrows. It was a black Mercedes Benz. It was so sexy. His grandfather left it for him, he took really good care of it.
I on the other hand had a white Audi my mom bought me for my birthday.  loved her so much.

"No."

I folded my arms and stomped my foot like a little child making him laugh, "Why do you find my pain amusing?"

"I don't."

"Then why are you laughing?"

He wiped a fake tear from his eye, "Because it's amusing."

I rolled my eyes and waited until he was finished with his fits, "Why can't I drive your car?"

"It's not that you can't...I just don't want you to."

"But why?"

"What if you scratch it or something?"

I shot him a deadpan look. "Okay okay. Lest make a deal. You can sit in the front like planned and I'll drive."

"No deal."

"Come on Jessie, your killing me here."

"It was a yes or no question, you know."

"But I said no." He trashed his hands in the air, to exaggerate his point.

I stuck put my bottom lip and mustered up the best puppy dog face I could. "Pwease?" I said it like a baby and clasped my hands together, practically begging him.

"Okay fine fine."

I jumped up in joy, "Yay!"

He muttered something about women only telling him what to do and I laughed. I hopped into the driver's seat and looked at him.

"I need the keys."

He laughed and pulled them out of his pocket, "Oh yeah...didn't think you'd notice."

I tried to take them from his hand but every time I stretched my hand to take them he pulled his hand back. "Andrew!"

He laughed and finally gave me the keys.

"I'm so sorry baby."

"For what?"

I started the engine and it roared to life. "I wasn't speaking to you. I was talking to my one true love."

He petted his dashboard and I smiled, "Or okay."

"I'm kidding."

"No yeah I understand."

"Lighten up."

I gasped, "Are you saying I'm heavy? Are you calling me fat?"

"No. But you could lay off the doughnuts."

"I could crash this car right here, right now."

"I dare you."

I shrugged, "Okay."

"No wait no no no!"

I laughed, "Where are we going again?"

"Tsk tsk tsk. You want to drive but you don't even know where we're going...it's the café."

During the rudd to the café, I had to keep getting Andrew to shut up because he kept singing.

"We should take this back to my place!"

"Andrew shut up!"

He turned towards me and sung louder, "That's what she says right to my face!"

"You can't sing shut up!" I laughed and he put his hand over my shoulder. "I'm driving!"

"Because I want you babe!"

"You're ruining the song!"

"Yeah I want you baby!"

"You made me miss the street, damn it."

He laughed, "Okay I'll stop."

I heard a female scream from outside the car. "Stop the car."

"What? Why?"

"Because someone's in danger out there."

"So you don't think it's creepy to go in some back street and help a screaming person?"

"Jessie..."

"We could die!"

"You make a fair point...but wouldn't you feel guilty knowing that you-"

"Okay okay go."

I stopped the car, "By myself?"

I rolled my eyes and stepped out the car and folded my arms and tapping my foot, waiting. A sharp pain shot down from my head and coursed through my body.

Seeing Andrew's figure run out of the car was the last thing I saw before I fell into complete darkness.