Shattered- Chapter thirty six

Andrew sat in the back seat muttering something about betrayal and I laughed. Brandon sat in front causing me to laugh even harder.

"Andrew," I stretched his name and said it in a sing song voice.

"What?"

"Don't be so glum," I said in a baby voice, looking at him in the rear view mirror, making Brandon laugh with me.

Andrew stared out the window and I pulled out my phone. I sent him a quick text before turning my attention back to the road. He was such a baby...adorable yet annoying.

You're mine and I'm yours...forever♡

He smiled at me through the mirror and I smiled back at him. I parked in the mall and Andrew and his brother walked on either side of me. Andrew laced his fingers through mine and I rested my head on his shoulder as walked. Brandon visibly gagged and I smiled.

"Let's go get food."

Brandon looked up at me, "Why? Let's go to the arcade."

"You genius! The arcade has food and games."

I made a 'Woo' sound and clapped my hands. We raced to the arcade, ignoring the stares we got. I heard Andrew talking behind me though.

"No, they're not with me. I've never met those people in my life."

I whispered something in Brandon's ear and he laughed complying. He yelled across the hall, "Dad, mom's waiting on you!"

We snickered and the hinges on Andrew's jaw slackened. The security lady he was talking too looked at him weird before walking off. "Not me. I'm only seventeen."

That didn't help because she shot him a disappointing look. "That's not what I meant!" He yelled after her as if trying to prove some sort of point.

He stormed over to us but we just whistled, walking into the arcade acting as if we didn't see him.

"Jessie..." He groaned and I laughed. "You had that lady thinking I had a son.

I laughed placing a light kiss on his lips, "So?"

"So? What do you mean so? She probably thinks I'm a bad influence now."

"You are."

"Excuse me?"

I smiled brightly, "Nothing."

I skipped off into the wonderous place of games. The smell of pizza filled my nostrils and the sound of laughter filled my ears.

After a while we went back to their house. "That was awsome! Thanks, Jess!" I hugged Brandon and he went into his room.

As soon as he closed his door, Andrew pushed me into the wall and pinned both of my hands on either side of my head, using both of his hands.

"Andrew, not now...not here."

His breath fanned my lips, "You're so beautiful."

"Your brother is literally behind these walls."

"Oh please, I've had tons of girls over here and he never complained, what's one little kiss?"

The mention of his previous relations kind of put me on edge and I started away from him but he caught my hand, "I'm sorry, I know that was out of place. I'm really sorry."

He took my chin in his index finger and thumb and raised my heas so I'd be looking at him. I closed my eyes as his warm and soft lips made contact with mine. Sure it was soft and sweet until he kissed me like it was the last kiss he'll ever get. His hand made it's way to my butt and I tugged at his hair, making him groan.

He pushed his hips into mine a bit, as he lightly grazed his teeth over my neck making a light moan escape my lips which made him smile against my neck, sending goosebumps crawling up my skin. I turned my neck giving him more access as he continued his assault on my neck.

My breaths came out short, "Andrew..."

I tried to form a proper sentence but I couldn't. His lips went down to my collar bone as his hands slid under my T-shirt. His hands traveled up my back all the way up to my bra strap until he brought his hands back down to my waist.

My body was on fire right now. I'd call the fire department but I'm too busy.

Brandon's door opened and he gagged, "Get a room."

He walked pass us just as we pulled away from each other and Andrew was smiling like a fool. "You turn me on."

I swatted his chest and he laughed. His lips were red and slightly swollen from our previous make out session but he still looked like a chiseled angel.

"Bye. I'll see you at school on Monday."

"What? What about tomorrow," he pouted and I laughed lightly kissing the tip of his nose.

"I'm hanging out with Amanda tomorrow."

He pouted, folding his arms and I rolled my eyes, smiling. "I have to go."

"One kiss?"

I shook my head smiling and he pouted again. "How about a photo?"

I shrugged and pulled out my phone.

"Andrew no," I laughed at the faces he kept making. "I'm trying to get a decent photo."

"Well get a decent man." I playfully shoved him and he laughed.

I showed him the photo and he smiled. "Send it."

He had pulled his lips in and opened his eyes rather wide but I was laughing like a fool and the phone was on a timer so the photo came out...unique. But I liked it.

"You look like a constipated frog."

He laughed, "I know." He kissed my nose, "But you look like a princess. Why don't you kiss me and turn me into a prince?"