Shattered- Chapter forty one

Andrew's POV

I ran towards Jessie's numb body. This was all my fault. I always mess things up. I hovered over her body, checking for a pulse.

Soon enough, a heavy object made contact with my head and I collapsed besides Jessie.

A few hours after, I woke up and took in my surroundings. I was sat in the corner of a dark and dirty room. It was empty except for a table in the far corner of the other room and a chair with its back facing me.

My vision focused and I saw Jessie's hair hanging of the chair. She was tied to it but she was still unconscious.

I got up and pain shot through my body and my head was still throbbing, as I tried to walk up to her. I collapsed in my path so I just crawled towards her.

"If you touch her, I'll shoot you."

My breath hitched in my throat and I paused in my tracks. I slowly turned around but I couldn't make out who it was. The figure walked out of the dark and I gasped at who I saw.

"What? Surprised?"

She smirked and held the gun up to me, "Leave her alone."

"Shoot me. I don't care...just...don't hurt her."

Amanda laughed sinisterly, "Okay." She held her chin between her thumb and index finger, before smiling, "Well here's something else then...if you even try to help her, I'll shoot her."

"Why are you doing this?"

"So when I threaten you with your life it doesn't faze you...but when I use that bitch, you get all 'no'...nice. Go back to your corner and I'll tell you why."

I hesitated but she pointed the gun at Jessie making me move as quickly as I can.

"So you told Jessie why you used to date Hailey? You liar! You didn't get her pregnant...and she wasn't blackmailing you. You only dated her to make Jessie jealous! How do you think I felt?" She laughed, "So first you fuck me, get me pregnant then lie about it! But I guess I'm not too innocent either. I told Jessie Hailey was wack."

She laughed humorlessly, "So let's see. You got me pregnant, you lied and said it was Hailey...what else? You used Hailey to get Jessie...then I screamed and you being the sweetheart you are, helped me."

"That's why I like you." She took the gun and caressed my face with it. She noticed I was trembling and pulled the gun away, "Don't worry sweety. I'll never hurt you, the bang on the head was just to bring you here. It's her I want."

She pointed towards Jessie, the same time she started moving. "Look who's up."

"Andrew?"

She looked around but she didn't see me. I was behind her but she couldn't move.

"Andrew?"

Amanda shook her head at me and smirked, whispering, "If I hear one word from your mouth...I'll shoot her." She kissed my cheek and walked towards Jessie.

"Jessie hi."

She smiled at her and I just felt like...I don't even know what to feel anymore.

"Amanda? What's going?"

She shrugged, "Nothing much."

Jessie laughed lightly, "Just untie me. This isn't funny."

"Your right Jessie." Her smiled faded completely, "This isn't funny." She pulled the weapon out from behind her back and Jessie's expression fulled with fear.

"What are you doing?"

I heard her cries as Amanda slapped her. "You took him from me!" She took the safety off her gun and I jumped from my position.

"Don't!"

She looked at me and smiled, "You just made my day. Because I told you if you said anything...I'll shoot her."

Tears feel down my face, "No! But you were going to shoot her anyways."

"Fair. But now I get to blaim it on you."

I closed my eyes as I heard a loud noise erupt through the small room. Jessie's cried filled my ears.

"Open your eyes and watch."

I shook my head, "If you don't open your fucking eyes, I'll kill her this time!"

I slowly opened my eyes and I saw the blood leaking out of her leg and staining her jeans.

"Help her."

I looked at Amanda before taking off my jersey and tearing piece of it, applying pressure to the wound before tying it up. She whimpered a bit while I was tying it but she stayed quiet after that.

"You scream too loudly."

Amanda walked up to the table and cut piece of duct tape, walking up to Jessie.

"You bitch I hope you rot in hell."

Jessie spat in Amanda's face and I wish she didn't do that because I know she'll hurt her.

Amanda laughed. "What did you eat for breakfast? Carnation instant bitch? Just let me the fuck go."

Jessie arched her back in agonizing pain as Amanda shot her arm.

"Stop!" Her cries mixed with her screams. She thew her head back and Amanda put the tape on her mouth, making her sounds muffled.

She walked over to the table and came back with a bottle. "What is that?"

She smiled at me but ignored me, walking up to Jessie. She rest the bottle down beside Jessie and pulled out a lighter and cigarette out of her pocket.

She lit it and took one pull from it before pressing the fired part on Jessie's leg. She screamed once again and Amanda just laughed and opened the bottle.

"It's mentalated spirit." She laughed again and poured it on Jessie's arm and leg. Making her scream again. Her voice echoed in the room and I shot my eyes.

I can't even help her...or she'll kill her.

My worst nightmare was seeing Jessie get hurt.