Shattered- Chapter two

"Sweetie you have an appointment with Mary. You need to see her. I'm worried about you."

She came into my room and I rolled my eyes. Though the gesture was sweet and I knew she cared about me, she needed to realize that I'll speak on my own time. All she did was shove therapy down my throat. Has she ever stoppped and wondered maybe I don't want to talk about these feelings with some halfway kind of  stranger.

Maybe I just needed my mom.

I shook my head and went into the bathroom and slammed the door sending a very clear message.

The shower was usually where I do all my thinking. I don't know why but it's just so calm and peaceful and when the water falls it sounds so serene. And the warm water making contact with my body makes me feel so relaxed, like I have nothing in the world to worry about. It's like a confession box but instead of saying your sins, you say your emotions.

But eventually, the water stops and you have to enter the real world again.

I thought back to Andrew's smile, the way he looked when he was soaked in rain, the way he spoke, everything. I shook my head and pushed all those things to the back of my brain.

After I showered and was drying my skin I got a message. I never got messages...I have no friends. I picked up my phone and it said unknown.

Curious, I opened it.

Can you drop me to school too? It's a long walk from home. ; )

I rolled my eyes but smiled, fully aware of who it was.

How did you get my number?

I have my ways.

No that's not creepy at all.

Being creepy is my speacialty bonita chica.

Pretty girl? Yeah right. Though I was in denial, I smiled and put my phone to charge. I wore a grey jeans with a baby pink crop sweater that showed some of my stomach and a black high top converse. I put my hair in a neat high ponytail.

Why am I putting so much effort into how I look? I have nothing to look foward to. No one to look foward to seeing or talking to. Maybe in the back of my mind I was somewhat excited to see Andrew but I didn't want to accept that fact.

Usually I don't really gloss up for school but I had a feeling today was going to be different. Pleased with the my look I grabbed my phone and bag and headed out the door.

I climbed into my white Mercedes Benz and put on the radio which was playing Despacito by Daddy Yankee. Humming to the song I pulled up in front of his house and pressed the horn.

He came out clad in a skinny jeans and a plain navy blue jersey that stuck to his every muscle. What is it with boys a tight clothes? They think girls want to see their muscles? Flaunting over there biceps, triceps and the abs...oh the abs.

He waved to me and smiled, looking back up to his face.

"Hey. Your early."

I shrugged and smiled at him. He took in my appearance and smirked. "You look nice. Different, like how you used to look. Hot even."

I used to dress like this two years ago but now I usually just wear baggy jeans a big sweatshirts or sweatpants and oversized tops because I have nothing to look foward to.