Shattered- Chapter thirty five

When I woke up, Andrew was still sleeping. He looked like an angel...no a God. I'll have to ask him if his mom ever knew a Greek or Roman God. Because clearly that's what he emitted from.

I admired the way his hair looked, messy but perfect and his jawline, not too sharp not too dull. He looked so stress free in his sleep. The way his little, soft snores escapes his slightly parted lips. The way his forehead would crease slightly, probably dreaming. And every time he said my name, while he was asleep, I felt like I was on top of the world.

"It's rude to stare."

I jumped but when I checked I saw he was still sleeping...so who could have said that? I turned to the door and saw Brandon. I smiled and rubbed my eyes, "Charming as always."

"It's a gift." He shrugged, "I see my beauty has awaken."

"Brandon I'm dating your brother. Plus you're like four years younger than me."

"Leave him then...age is nothing but a number."

"Brandon..."

He put his hands up in surrender, "I'm going...jeez."

He closed the door and I snuggled closer to Andrew. I took his hair between my fingers and twirled it around my fingers. I put my leg over his and took his arm and put it around my waist. I love Saturdays. His grip tightened, "He's not wrong though. It is rude to stare."

I jumped, slightly spooked by his actions. His eyes were still closed but his lips moved with his words. I pecked his cheeks and said, "Like I said before, your mine so I can stare all I want."

"Toché."

I sighed, dramatically, "I'm bored."

"Yeah. Our lives are so boring," he pulled me closer to him.

Oh trust me. When you find out I kissed Zack, it won't be boring anymore. But I won't tell him...unless he asks, which I doubt he'd do. So technically...it's a win win.

I laughed, "I'm gonna go."

I proceeded to climb off the bed but he grabbed my waist and pulled me back. "No," he groaned, "Stay."

"I don't have any clothes."

"Well, stay naked," he shrugged and smiled a boyish grin.

I swatted his arm, "Andrew!"

He laughed and flicked my nose. After I went home and freshened up, I went back to his house and now Andrew, Brandon and I were playing twister.

"Oh my gosh I think I broke something!"

I laughed at Brandon's comment but his brother said, "Cute butt."

"Andrew!"

"He's not wrong."

"Brandon!" I looked over at Andrew which was damn difficult, "You're encouraging him, you know."

"You're encouraging him, you know." When Andrew mocked me, I purposely fell, bringing them down with me. "You're butt may be cute but it's sure heavy." I glared at Andrew and he fist bumped his brother.

I rolled my eyes and stood up, dusting off my pants, "I'm kidding. I'm sorry."

I walked into his room and stood in the middle. Why? I'm weird that's why. I folded my arms and glared at him as he walked in the room. He shut the for and he laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist, from behind, and rested his head on my shoulder. "You worship this butt."

He placed light kisses on my neck and chills ran down my spine, "Yeah I do." His lips grazed my neck as he talked and his hand squeezed my butt making me moan.

He continued sucking and feathering kisses as he bucked his hips into mine. I pushed him away because his brother was in the house with us. "If you give me a hickey, so help me I'll-"

"Too late." He smiled but I honestly couldn't be mad at him. He's so childish, it's adorable.

I scrunched up my nose at him and grabbed my phone. "Let's go."

He looked at me like I was crazy, "Where and why?"

"Let's go to the mall...I love the mall. We need to bond."

"But we're bonding." I glared at him.

"Fine. Put you have to put on your ring first."

"I don't have it," I shrugged and averted my eyes to his carpet.

"You think I don't know you keep it in your sweater's pocket, which is always in your bag?"

I blushed and shrugged, when he raised his eyebrows at me. "You don't want to wear to it or something?"

"No I just...I don't know. When I wear it, I think of all the bad memories we had." I wrapped my arms around me and shuffled on my feet, "Like when I threw it at you or like by the grave when you snuck up on me-"

"What about the good memories? Like when I have it to you?"

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him, "I hate when you're right."

He laughed and he kissed the top of my head. He took the ring put of my bad and kneeled down on one knee. He took my hand in his and I smiled. He kissed my hand and placed the he ring on my finger, "I love you."

For a moment I pictured how it would feel of he actually proposed to me. I feel myself start to blush, when he gets up from his knee and stands in his full height.

I play with his color on his Polo jersey, "Is it still on your key chain?"

He smiles, "Of course."

He pulls me in for a slow kiss and his hand cups my cheek while the other rests on my waist. Both my hands rested on his chest as his delicate lips work against mine.

I pull away, slowly and smile so hard my face may split. To lighten what I was about to say, I hooked both my fingers in two of his belt hoops on his jeans and whispered, "I have something to tell you."

He rested both his hands on my waist and leaned in, "Really? What?"

"You sure you want to know?"

He nodded and rested his forehead on mines, "Why are you talking so...sexy."

I bit my lip and averted his eyes, "I don't think you'll like what I have to say."

"Just say it babe."

I took his face in my hands and pulled him into a kiss while I said, "Brandon's coming too."

"What? No." He pulled out of my embrace and turned ed around so his back was facing me. I reached my hand put and touched his shoulder.

"Why set you so mean to him?"

"I'm not mean to him...we're actually very close but I don't want him to come with us."

I hugged him from behind and rested my head on his back, "Why not? He's your brother and plus he can't be home alone...remember the movies Home Alone one, two, three and four...does it have a fifth one? We'll just assume it has a fifth one okay."

"Yeah. The kid always ended up beating the shit out of those baddies."

I shrugged and smiled, "Have it your way then."

He looked confused as I walked into the living room where Brandon was watching television. "Brandon? Do you want to come to the mall with me?"

He jumped up from the couch, smiling, "Only if you want me to. I'm just kidding I'm coming whether you like it or not!"

He wrapped his arm around my waist and I put my arm over his shoulder. I walked past Andrew with a smug smile and his jaw was quite down south.

"Brandon you stole my girlfriend! I'm telling mom!"