Gotta be you

Depuis le début

'Mina-ya, even if your love ruins me and hurts me. To me, it's only you and it has to be you. Why? Because my love starts with you and I want it ends with you too' I thought to myself.

"I wonder if you still love me-"

"Okay. I'll just be honest with you right now. I do love you but I don't know why I don't feel like to be in a relationship right now-"

"What?" Mina looked at me with her raised eyebrows.

"You left me. And in order to forget you, I dated Yeri, as a rebound..and now look, she's gone. How would I be in a relationship in this state? It was hard for me too.."

"You know what? I hate seeing myself still not over you. I try to forget but I can't, every day. If only you knew how I felt back then and even now..." I said.

"I'm sorry.."

"It's just our fate..we can't blame it too" I said, forcing a smile on my face.

"If you don't wanna wait for me then don't.." I added.

Hmm I honestly didn't want to say that. Sheez.

"I'll wait but for how long?" she asked.

"I don't know.. make me. Besides, you know a girl can't give her heart too easily. That's how you'll get to like me even more" I said. I could see she was letting out another deep sigh.

"You didn't even call me, not even once. Did you really erased my number from ur phone?" she said.

I scoffed. Is that even possible?

"You thought it would be easy to forget your number? when I already memorized it from the start? many times.. I wanted to call you but I know that you weren't mine..anymore" I said.

"Hmm. You're so bad even till the end" she said.

Yeah. Sorry for that.

Then, I heard a grumbling sound came from Mina's stomach. I silently chuckled.

"Let's grab something to eat" I stood up. Mina stood up too. Then we went down together, walking side by side.

We walked out from the hospital, walking on the street till we found a fast food restaurant revealing itself. We went inside, ordered our food and I insisted to pay for it. After getting our hamburgers, fries and drinks, we sat at a table.

Mina was too hungry that she couldn't stop looking at her food. Smiling, I put a bottle of ketchup in front of her. She gladly took it and poured them to her hamburger and to her fries, like really a lot. Well, let's not forget that she's a girl who likes ketchup afterall. She ate her food and finished all of them in less than five minutes. I gasped. Is she really that hungry?

"Here.. you seem very hungry" I offered her my hamburger and then I started eating my fries.

My phone suddenly rang, I took out my phone to check who was calling me. I looked at my phone screen, it was Dahyun unnie.

"Arasseo. I'm at a fast food restaurant right now" I said after picking up the call.

"Whose calling?" Mina asked me after I hung up the call.

"My unnie. Dahyun unnie. I think I've to go now. Do you want me to walk you to the bus stop?" I said to Mina and she nodded quickly.

Finishing our food and drink, we both stood up and walked out from the restaurant. I wished I could spend more time with her but yeah... it wasn't the right time yet, maybe.

After sending her to the bus stop, I walked away which then I could felt a hug from the back.

A warm hug that I had been longing for.

"Just stay like this for a while.." it was Mina. Her hug became more tighter.

Arghh. My heart is betraying me right now. I ain't gonna lie but my heart rate counts was really abnormal.

We just stayed like that for few minutes till the bus finally arrived and she then let go.

"I'll wait for you" she said smiling before she get onto the bus.

Gosh! My heart was beating faster, like really fast. I wished the time could stop so I could be in her hug forever. Feeling my own heart beat and staring at the floor blankly till I saw a car stopped in front of me.

"Chaeyoung-ah, get in!" it was Dahyun unnie. I quickly got into her car and she brought me to somewhere. She wanted to drink with me so I agreed to it because I felt like drinking too.

In the car.. I found myself smiling.. thinking about the hug..

--- To be continued ---

Sorry I couldn't write much tonight but anyways enjoy!
Vote & Comment 🙆🏻