¤Chapter 54¤

"Roman remember when we had that conversation at the business gala?" She asked him after a moment of silence.

"Which one?" Roman asked.

"The one when we had to leave early because-"

"Oh yeah that one." Roman cut her off. "What conversation?"

"The one of respecting those around us, gay or lesbian?"

"Yeah..."

"Then why can't you live up to your promise and do it for me?" Eleanor asked him. "Gabriel is family. Does it really matter who he loves or what gender he prefers?" She asked him.

Silence.

"Does it?" She pressured.

"Yes it does Elley. It matters a lot to-" she cut him off

"Well it shouldn't because he would've stuck by your side no matter what happens. He's been by your side since you were kids. So why does it have to change because of this? If you were to be gay you wouldn't want Gabriel to treat you any different...better yet not to send you flying through his girlfriends glass sliding door." She said.

Silence greeted them once more before the room was filled with the little cries of the twins. She huffed as she got up from besides him.

"Remember that someone like Gabriel only comes once in a life time." She told him before walking out.

Eleanor huffed before leaning against the door with a sigh. She rubbed her eyes before walking over to the twins room. She noticed Lucky had woken up and crying in his cot.

As she stepped into the room she heard the click of a safety pin go off. She let out a low breath before turning around. She noticed Jolene's mother standing before her gun in hand.

"You again?" Eleanor glared.

"You don't deserve this." She cried out as the gun shook in her hand.

Eleanor took that into note before she began to back away towards he'd children. "What do you want?" Eleanor asked her.

"You know exactly what I want." She growled.

"Actually no I don't because if I did know I wouldn't have asked you, would I now?" Her brow arched.

"I want you to leave." She snapped. "Jolene is the one who's meant to make Roman happy. Not some bitčh from the streets." She spat bitterly.

"Well Roman doesn't seem to mind having a bitčh from the streets. And plus I'd rather be a bitčh because being a slüt, like your daughter, would make me too easy." Eleanor smirked before stepping closer.

"Stay back." She demanded. "Or-"

"Or what?" Eleanor continued to step closer to her. "You're going to shoot me?" She quizzed.

"Shu-"

Eleanor grabbed the gun and pointed it towards the ceiling. The gun went off but Eleanor managed to stomp on her foot making her yelp out and release the gun. Eleanor pointed the gun at her.

"How dare you!" Eleanor back handed her with the gun.

She watched the woman fall with a horrid scream. Eleanor cocked the gun as the door opened up.

"Amelia?" Romaine asked looking at her. "What the hell are you doing here? How did you even get in?" He's eyes flashed with anger.

Roman and Danielle attended to crying Lucky and Mircale as Eleanor dragged the woman by the hair out the room. She pushed her towards the stairs causing her to tumble down.