¤Chapter 27¤

"I can't believe you aren't ready yet." Danielle exclaimed as Eleanor ran around the bedroom like a headless chicken.

"Is it my fault or my company's fault?" She asked her looking at the different types of lipstick. "Instead off complaining help me." She whined throwing everything out of her make-up bag.

"Elley no you'll ruin your make-up." Danielle scold moving her away from it. "Just sit down and I'll do it, alright." She exclaimed.

Eleanor sat down with a huff blowing a strand of hair away from her face in the process.

"I don't know why you whining  when you this all the time." Roman shook his head.

"Easy for you to say since all you need to do is put on a tie." She rolled her eyes.

"Don't get mad at me because I told you, you should start getting ready before Danielle got here." Roman adjusted his cufflinks.

Eleanor simply rolled her eyes as Danielle took the curling iron. "You can get out now." She stated.

Roman shook his head with a slight smile before walking out the room and closing the door behind him.

"Did you two fučk?" Danielle spoke.

"What? No." She shook her head.

"Bîtčh don't move your head." Danielle said.

"Sorry." She apologised.

"Anyway, what's got you too grinning and teasing each other?" Danielle asked her.

"We set aside our difference and come to realise we enjoy each others company." She explained.

"So...you fučk." Danielle said bluntly.

"No." She shook her head. "We just enjoy being around one another, ok?" She smiled. "If we did I would've told you because it would be my first time."

"Wait you've nev-"

"Nope." She began to blush.

"Not even a finger fuč-"

"Danielle nothing sexual...well except grinding on someone and heated make out sessions."

"Wow you are such a good girl its kind of creepy." She shook her head.

"I'm not a good girl." She whined.

"What ever you say good girl."

~¤~

Eleanor smiled at her appearance in the mirror. She smiled at herself before looked over at who wore a green dark deep v-neck dress with slits on both sides that ended mid thigh.

"Who are you trying to impress?" Eleanor grinned.

"Any single man out there." She fixed her bracelet.

Eleanor nodded before they both left out the room and made their way downstairs.

She smiled as she saw Roman had actually worn what she chose for him. Roman grinned at her looking at her from head to toe.

"Can you guys stop eye raping each other." Danielle exclaimed throwing her hands up.

"She's right," Gabriel took her side. "You two look like your going to rip each others clothes off and bang each other right now." He chuckled. "When we come back you better get it out of your system."

Roman glared at the two while Eleanor kissed her teeth with an eye roll. It's too early for us to be doing such...is it? Eleanor questioned herself as they walked out.