¤Chapter 11¤

"Wow you did a great job here." Jolene stated walking into the hospital. "Its a bit small though don't you think Roman?" She asked him.

"Its fine like this." Eleanor answered unlocking the door. "We don't need it big."

"I was talking to Roman."

"The last time I checked a statement didn't need a question." She said sassly.

"Enough." Roman said in a stern tone. "Its fine as is and you two have to learn how to work together."

Eleanor huffed before walking towards her office. Immediately she put on her coat over what she wore placing her bag down on the other side kf the desk.

"Why does she get the bigger office?" Jolene whined.

"She has more experience and she's more advanced than you are." Roman simply answered.

When leaving to come the hospital Jolene had insisted that Roman should come and check it out who made Gabriel and Eleanor exchanged glances.

"Yesterday there was an incident." Gabriel began to fill her in. "We meant to have this place up and running the moment you arrived but there was a bit off a situation so now they're being transferred here."

"How many off them?" She asked him.

"Only three of them got injured so it's just them." He nodded more to himself.

"Ok." She took the files. "I'll review their files for any past injuries to see if they might have an effect on the present injuries." She said giving him a greatful smile.

"Gabriel lets get going." Roman said as he began to make his way towards Jolene.

Eleanor went to her office not want to hear whatever they're going to discuss.

"Gabriel will pick you up later ok?" Roman assured Jolene.

"I won't." Gabriel's brows narrowed. "I'm already picking up Elley." He stated.

Roman glared at Gabriel only earning a blank stare in return. "I'll get one of my men to pick you up ok." He assured.

"Why can't you pick me up. Plus you promised you'd stay over." She whined childishly.

"Ok." He agreed making her grin.

"Gabe." Eleanor called for him from her office.

"I'll be right back." He stated before walking into her office. "What is it Elley?" He asked once he entered.

"I forgot my lunch again so when you come over during lunch can you please bring mine." She grinned at him.

He nodded with a smile. "Your patients should be here in a while so get reading."

"Ok thank you." She smiled at him. "See you later."

She watched him walk out before looking down at her files and began to read them.

~¤~

"Tell me if you feel this." She instructed as she run the tip of her pen along his foot.

"Feel it." He responded.

"Ok looks like all you need to do is heal and practice walking then you'll be good in no time." She smiled at him.

"Thanks doc." He huffed falling back on the bed.

"No problem no rest up." She told him. "Jolene can you please help him get comfortable."