¤Chapter 12¤

Walking down the hall ways she found herself in front of Roman's office room. She knocked on the door before being granted information to enter. She walked in and sat across from him as he focused on the papers in front of him.

"I need a dress." She stated.

"Go look in your closet." He instructed.

"No I need a new one." She huffed.

"You have a full closet of clothes Eleanor I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find something." He stated.

"No I've warn all of those and the other that I haven't are more ball room style."

"Whats the difference?" He asked finally looking up.

"The difference is that I need one that's more party material than ball room material." She rolled her eyes.

"Then you'll have to wait until Gabriel comes back." He looked down at his papers.

"Why can't I go on my own?" Her brows narrowed.

"I don't rust that you won't run away." He slightly glanced up at her.

"I won't." She lied.

"You're lying." He announced. "Just wait for Gabriel."

"For how long?" She asked.

He looked down at his Rolex watch. "Two more hours."

"What?! I can't wait that long." She whined.

"And what do you suppose I do?" He asked annoyed.

"You can come with me since you have such trust issues." She rolled her eyes.

"No." He said looking back down.

"Fine I'll go all by myself." She stood to herself walking towards the office door. "Don't worry I won't get a scratch on your car." She stated opening the door.

"Elley don't touch my cars." He exclaimed.

Eleanor kept walking not listening to him. She already placed her bag on a table New the front door. She grabbed her hand bag and made her way towards the garage as Roman followed behubd her calling out to her by she didn't listen. Opening the garage she grinned at the number of cars he had. She walked over to the rack of keys and looked at the different keys wanting a specific car.

"Ellye don't touch my fučking cars." He growled approaching her. She grabbed a random key and made her way towards the car.

Roman gripped her wrist pulling her towards himself. "C'mon Roman I really need a dress." She begged.

"I said no." He took the key from her grasp and shoving her away. "When I say no I mean no." He glared at her.

"Fine then I'm not going anywhere tomorrow night." She simply shrugged and began to make her way towards the house.

Roman ran his hand through his hair with a huff. "Fine..." He grumbled.

Eleanor stopped walking with a smirk plastered on her face. "Pardon?" She asked spinning around with an innocent look.

Roman knew exactly what she was doing making him sigh and look up at the sky in attempt to hide his annoyance towards her. "You have one hour then we'll be back." He Saud firmly.

"I promise." She said before walking back towards him.

~¤~

"Elley I said we'd be hair an hour." Roman growled as he held the dresses she had placed in his hands.