¤Chapter 52¤

~ A week later~

"Are you ready?" Roman asked her.

Eleanor nodded as she looked at the two cots that have been wheeled into her room. It was the first time she's seen either of her children throughout the week.

During the time she had fallen asleep she'd slipped into an acute comma leaving Roman more stressed and worried than he'd ever been. He didn't want to see the babies before Eleanor. He wanted to see them the same time as Eleanor. Although Eleanor had woken up. The doctors suspected that her giving birth had made her tired and the previous activities sending her into a comma when she had fallen asleep.

Roman carefully held the baby girl in his arms and gingerly handed her over to Eleanor. He took the baby boy in his arms and sat besides her.

"Aren't they beautiful?" He asked smiling down at his son.

"They are." Eleanor whispered.

She had rarely spoken ever since she had woken up from her acute comma. So when Roman heard her speak it was music to his ears.

"Ma'am are you alright?" The nurse asked Eleanor.

Roman snapped out of his daze from staring at his son and looked at Eleanor. He noticed her shaking and a few tears escape her eyes.

She shook her head looking at her. "I did this to her." She accused. "If-...I should've told you even th-" she shook her head. "She could've died because of me."

Roman got up and handed the baby to the nurse then took a hold of her hand. "Sweetheart you know that isn't true."

"Bu-"

"No buts Elley." He said firmly. "You didn't have power over this. I didn't, you didn't, not even the fučking doctors so don't you dare blame this on yourself. Do you understand?" He asked her.

She nodded meekly as she sniffed a bit. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you."

"Hey." He sat besides her and released her hand but pulled her into his embrace. "You wanted to surprise me...even though it was still one hell of a shocking surprise." He let out a low chuckle in which she let out one of her own. "It's the greatest surprise anyone has given me."

"Really?" Eleanor looked up at him.

"Really." He confirmed before giving her a lingering peck. "Now how about we name our children?" He suggested getting up.

Eleanor nodded as she took her daughter from the nurse and Roman took his son from the cot. He sat besides her making sure the head was secure.

"Have you thought of anything?" Roman asked her.

Eleanor nodded. "Miracle and Lucky because anything could've went wrong but here they are." Eleanor smiled.

Roman thought for a moment before nodding. "I like that. Princess Miracle and Prince Lucky."

"Prince and Princess?" She asked him with a slight smirk.

"Yes. I'm the King and your the Queen, my Queen that is." He smiled.

"Of what kingdom?" She grinned.

"The Bianchi Kingdom." He smiled.

Eleanor let out a laugh as she leaned her head on his chest. She listened to his heart beating incredibly fast. "I love you Bumba."

"I love you too Elley."

~¤~

"So where are the twins going to stay?" Danielle asked.