¤Chapter 40¤

Roman gently brushed the strand of hair away from her face. Earlier he was woken up by her touching his face and he was beyond more than glad that he'd actually woken up. If he hadn't, he wouldn't have gotten to finally make her his. He'd purposely taken his time with her wanting this morning to be indented into both their memories. He noticed a smile tug at her lips as she snuggled into him making him smile too.

He quickly reached over to the night stand to shutoff his alarm clock. Once it was shutoff he looked down at her to see her yawn and stretch. She reminded him of a cat that stretched when it woke up.

"What time is it?" She mumbled with her as still closed.

"It's nine thirty." He answered knowing well he has to get up.

"Really?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah we woke up at six and then went back to sleep for an hour." He told her.

She nodded but kept her eyes closed. "Do you have to leave?" She whined finally allowing him to see her eyes.

"Unfortunately, I do." He nodded. "But you stay and rest ok?" He asked her.

"When will you be back?" She asked allowing him to sit up.

"I don't know but I'll try to keep my work near the mansion." He told her.

"No, Bumba." She shook her head with a smile. "You go to work and I'll be here in the mansion when you get back." She grinned.

Roman grinned and kissed her temple. "I love you." He said making her freeze.

"Uhm..." She trailed off clearing her throat. "Roman I-"

"No, you don't have to say anything." He told her stopping her. "I want you to say it when you mean it without being forced to do so."

She smiled and pressed her lips into his chest. "Go get ready for work while I sleep a bit more."

Roman stole a kiss from her before he got up to take a shower. Eleanor laid in bed for a little whike longer before got up to make the bed.

Looking around she found one of his shirts on the couch. She quickly put it on and began to clean around the room.

"Roman you should really put your clothes away instead of leaving them laying around." She said slightly annoyed.

She noticed it was a bad trait he had everytime he changed out of his clothing. And he'd always answer with the same answer.

"Sorry." She heard him say.

Eleanor got started the bed but had to change the bedding because she noticed some blood on the sheet. She played mix and match with the bedding because she thought it was kind of boring for one colour to be on the bed. She mixed grey and dark blue.

By the time Roman was struggling with his tie in front the mirror she was placing his jackets in his closet. Smiling at him as he focused on the tie she walked over to him.

"Need help?" She stepped in front of him.

Without waiting for his answer she began to help him with his tie. "I'm not goof at making a tie or a bow tie." Roman stated looking at her fingers gracefully make his tie.

"Then who used to do them when I wasn't around or when I'm not around?" She asked him with a smile.

"Rose did them for me. She's the only one I allowed into my room and office." He informed.

"So you trust her more than the other servers here?" She asked him.

"I actually got ride of them besides Maria." Roman told her.