¤Chapter 28¤

"Elley why the fučk would you do that?"

"Because she lied about me." Eleanor exclaimed.

"You can't just slap my best friend-"

"I don't give a flying pigs ass who the fučk she is." She snapped.

"I asked one thing of you. All you had to do was keep your fučking attitude and sassy attitude under control." Roman barked angrily.

"You can't control me Roman! You always try to control and why can't you see that you-" she cut herself off as her expression softened but was captured with sadness and slight anger but most off all hurt. "You try to control me because you embarrassed of me." She whispered looking up at him.

Roman growled seeing the look of hurt written all over her. "That's not tru-"

"Don't lie to me Roman." She let out a breath. "If you embarrassed to be seen with me in public all you had to do was say so instead of trying to control me." She stated.

Shaking her head she stepped around him but he caught her hand. Eleanor yanked her hand away. "Leave me alone." She muttered bitterly before walking away fast.

She stormed out the ball room feeling everyone look at her before she had disappeared out off the sight. She walked out the hallway until she was in the foyer.

She looked around before she looked up at the staircase and began to walk up. She found herself in a random room and entered. Closing her eyes she huffed and fell onto the bed with a puff of air.

She began to feel her hand ache from the slaps she had inflicted onto Jolene's face. Rubbing her hand she sat looking down at it as it burned. She got up off the bed and out to the balcony.

She sat at the seat and closed her eyes. She knew very well that she was loud and sometimes may get out of hand but most of the time she was more than civilised. When she reacted it was only because she needed to or someone simply just pushed her buttons.

Her eyes opened to look up at the sky but she didn't at the sight of Roman in front of her. He was simply sitting across from her with his ankle on his knee looking at her and a glass of Gin in his one hand.

"I wondering when you'd open your eyes." Roman stated removing his ankle removing his knee.

Eleanor rolled her eyes standing up. She was more than ready to leave the room. Roman stood and grabbed her hand swirling her towards him. She bumped into him as he held her tight.

"Let me go Roman." She snapped. "If you're too embarrassed be around me in public you should be to do so when we aren't in public." She tried to push him away.

Roman rolled his eyes as he placed his glass down as Eleanor continued to struggled against his hold. "Elley stop struggling." He growled.

Roman placed both his hands on her waist pulling her close. He dipped his head low allowing his lips to brush against her ear lobe. "If I were embarrassed then I wouldn't take you anywhere with me." He whispered in her ear.

"Then why do you keep controlling me." She snapped.

"I'm not controlling you. I'm keeping you out of trouble." He pulled back looking down at her. "The people downstairs will not hesitate to put a bullet between your eyes, that's why I tell you not to be so sassy and full of attitude."

"But you stood up for Jolene." Her eyes narrowed. "You took her side even though she lied about me."

"You shouldn't let-"

"But it's not your name she dragging in the mud." She snapped once again. "She wouldn't drag your name through the mud because she's afraid off you. Everyone is." She looked down at his hands around her small frame against his larger frame.