¤Chapter 9¤

Once they had greeted all most everyone Eleanor was allowed to be free to roam around but with Gabriel at her side, which annoyed her. He obeyed and stuck by her the whole time. She simply went outside and sat the bench looking up at the full  moon.

"Don't you need something to drink?" Gabriel asked her.

"I don't drink alcohol and so far that seems to be the only thing they're serving here." She told him not bothering to look away from the moon.

"Well people are dancing and I feel like dancing." He stated.

"Then go dance, I'm not stopping you." She told him.

"I can't if you're out here." He said sitting besides her. "Plus I don't have a partner."

"What are you implying exactly?" She finally looked at him.

"Come dance with me and don't say you don't know how because I've seen you a couple of times at the club's." He grinned.

"What if I just say no for the heck of saying no?" She smirked.

"No isn't an option nor is maybe." His smile grew more.

"Then that's not much of a choice is it?" She let out a small giggle.

"No it isn't." He shook his head.

Standing to her feet she dusted the back off her dress before turning to him. "Well are you waiting for an invitation or Lady Gaga to tell you to get up?" She arched her brow.

"Funny." He chuckled getting up. "Shall we?" He asked holding his hand out to her.

She nodded with a smile. They made their way back inside and straight to the dance floor where everyone else was. They all danced happily chit chatting about random knowledge. They were basically playing 'did you know?' while they danced.

"May I?" An old man asked smiling at Eleanor.

"Sure." Gabriel said. "Don't have too much fun without me." He winked at Eleanor.

Eleanor threw her head back laughing. She shook her head at him as she began to dance with the old man. The man may have been old but he was fit like most of the men hair. He was tall and built. The only way you could tell he was old was due to the rankles that barely showed if you weren't  really looking and his grey/ black hair.

"Wow you must exercise everyday." Eleanor stated after examining him.

"I do." He nodded smiling down at her. "How would you know or did my body give it away?" He asked.

"Yes and how you're able to move easily for an old timer." She grinned. "Plus I'm a doctor so I'd be able to tell." She added making him laugh.

"Now I see." He nodded in understanding. "You must exercise too." He stated.

"Only when I can." She said honestly. "But I maintain a healthy life style."

"That's good." He nodded. "So what kind of relation do you have to Mr. Bianchi?" He asked her.

Her brows came together in a knot. "You're talking about Roman." She stated making him grin and nod.

"I see you're on the first name bases already."

As she opened her mouth to answer Roman had appeared besides the man with a smile. Not a very pleasing one though. It was more sinister than welcoming.

"Mind if I cut in?" He asked.

"Not at all." The man seemed unfazed by the way he looked at him. "Bye dear, it was nice talking to you."