¤Chapter 41¤

He bent her over the arm rest of the couch. He began to spank the massage her ašs as he unbuckled his belt. Eleanor was responsive to his touch as she moaned.

"I was gentle for your first time but I won't be now."

"Roman." She tried to move from her bent over position.

Roman gently pushed her back down the ran his length over her her entrance. He kept doing so seeing how he affected her.

"Roman please." She moaned pushing herself to him but then he stopped her.

"Please, what?" He asked smirking at her as she begged him.

"Roman stop teasing."

Deciding to put her out of her misery. He entered her slowly earning a moan from her. He began to thrust into her slowly. She moaned as he went into her slowly.

Soon he began to thrust into her in a much quicker pace. Eleanor tried keeping up with him but he's thrust were too quick for her resulting in her breath to be quick short pants. His thrusts were more rough the quicker he went.

"Roman." She screamed as her legs started to give out.

The sound of her moans and the tightening of her walls made him go much quicker and rough. She released with a scream of his name as she gripped the pillow.

Roman pulled her up and lifted her off the ground. He pressed her against the glass wall and began to slam into her not giving her the time to ride out her release. She moaned as her hands gripped onto his broad shoulders.

The sound of skin slapping, his groans and her moans filled his office as she kept eye contact with him. His eyes filled with lust passion and love, so did hers.

"Roman." She moaned as her lips brushed against his.

"I know baby." He said as he rammed into her even more earning a loud moan from her as she threw her head back. Roman attacked her neck as he thrust became slow but deep.

"Roman...I-" before she could finish she released once again and so did he.

Her legs shook vigorously and she looked down at him. Her walls clenched around his member causing him to release much more making Eleanor go into over drive as he rested his head on her shoulder.

Roman walked over to the couch and sat down with himself still in her. He slowly pulled himself out making her gasp staring at him.

He placed his hand on her hips."I hope this will let you know not to make me go to work horny."

~¤~

"So what's for brunch?" Roman asked as she walked out the bathroom from cleaning herself up.

"Well I made chicken wraps, fruit salad and other stuff." She said as she began to set everything out.

Roman sat besides her as she opened each container. "Help yourself." She smiled at him.

They enjoyed the brunch and she listened to him as he spoken about his company. She admired as to how he'd started his company. Even though he left something out she knew that he gave her the basics.

"Wow." Roman said settling for the fruit cocktail that had a little punch to it. "I don't think we'll be able to finish all this food." He said looking at the left overs.

Eleanor nodded as she yawned. "I'm so tired." She said as she took off her heels.

"You've been sleeping all day. How tired can you get?" He asked with a smirk.