¤Chapter 38¤

Roman heard another scream from where he sat bound to the chair. He knew where the screams came from and it angered him but yet made him weak knowing he couldn't do anything. He wanted to go end all the pain she was going through and conflict pain on whoever had caused her so much pain.

"You'll never break me you fučking bastarad." She snapped. Is what he heard from afar.

He struggled against the cuffs as he tried to set himself free but he knew that was far from impossible. His head snapped up as the door opened. The same man walked in with a confident smirk on etched ok his lip.

"You got yourself one heck of a woman I must say." He stood in front of him.

"Who the fučk are you?" Roman snapped ignoring the question. "I already you aren't part of the scorpions nor are you part of any gang." He stated.

"Your right." He simomy shrugged. "But don't you think I'd be put on the map when people know that I had kidnapped Roman Bianchi, the most notorious dangerous criminal to walk without having to serve time." He chuckled.

Roman slouched back in his seat taking in his appearance. It was just then he started to notice that he's an amature. That kind of made his blood boil.

"When I get out of these cuff you will be fučking sorry that you'd ever set eyes on her." Roman said calmly but yet his words held much hatred, anger and warning.

Roman caught his feet shifting slightly making him smirk sinisterly at him. "Don't worry I'll won't hurt you once I'm out of these cuffs." He simply said as if it were nothing. "I'm going to do much worse." He continue after he had paused.

The man stood there for a moment while longer before he had walked out the room leaving Roman alone once again. Even though he had seemed relaxed in front of the man he couldn't help but worry about Eleanor who'd been screaming for a while. Though her screams of pain had stopped he still wanted to make sure that she were actually ok.

Each passing second killed him as he didn't have Eleanor in his arms where he knew that she's safe.

~¤~

Eleanor's heart pumped as she didn't know how much longer she'd been sitting in the chair. Her body was beat and bloodied as she kept hoping somehow Roman was coming to get her.

She had taken one too many slaps to the face that she'd actually began to let a few tears slip but quickly stopped them from crying. She knew those stray tears were just enough to feed the man's satisfaction. She didn't want to know his name like Roman would've. She just hoped and wished upon him to have a bullet between his eyes. It was the first time she'd actually wished upon someone to die.

She had a scar on her eyebrow, bruised cheek and jaw. Her wrists had slight scars and cuts caused by the cuffs from the many times she'd jumped from an impact of a punch to her stomach. She had a stab wond in her thigh.

Even though they'd caused her all this pain each time after experiencing such excruciating pain she'd been able to hold her head high. It was something they'd never expected for her to do, still hold herself with such dignity.

The door had opened and she had seen a face that she never expected to see. She was actually more than happy to see his face.

"Gabriel." She breathed as he came in.

He had a looked of relief but yet seriousness as he uncuffed her. He helped her up allowing her to rest her body against he's as he led the way.