¤Chapter 21¤

"You got us chocolate ice cream." Eleanor exclaimed sitting up straight as he brought the tub off ice cream.

"No its choco mint." He stated handing her a desert spoon. "I noticed you took a lot off these the other day." He opened the tub.

Eleanor dug her spoon in first and put it in her mouth before sighing in pleasure. "This is my favourite flavour so sorry if I finish majority of it." She said digging in another spoon.

"I don't mind." He stated shaking his head as he dug a spoon in.

"So tell me about yourself Roman Bianchi." She said turning her body towards him giving him her undivided attention.

"What do you want to know?" He asked her.

"Anything. Favourite food, siblings, friends, parents, bad habits and hobbies. Anything in general."

"I like any pasta,macaroni or spaghetti dish-"

"Why?" She cut him off.

"I grew up eating those kind off dishes. I'm half Italian." He explained.

"Oh that explains it. So who's Italian between your mom and dad?"

"My dad."

"Why don't you speak Italian?" She asked him.

"I never learnt but I can hear what they're saying." He explained.

"Ok continue." She urged him.

"I have two brothers and one sisters. You've met Romereo and Romeo."

"Wow so you guys are four kids?" She asked him.

"Yes."

"I wish I had so many siblings."

"How many do you have?" He asked her.

"Only one but he's no longer around."

"Where is he?" Roman asked.

"No I meant as in he's kicked the bucket." She explained letting her head drop to the tub that was in her lap.

"Oh..." Roman trailed of unsure what to do in this situation.

"You don't have to say anything." She told him looking up. "It was a long time ago." She managed to give him a small smile.

"Maybe we should stop here for tonight." He stated.

She nodded. "Let's get room service to get us movies to watch." She reached over him grabbing the phone.

She now laid with her stomach on his lap and her legs swinging in the air as she ordered a variety of movies.

"Are you even going to manage to finish watching these movies ma'am?"

"No but I want them don't I?" She  asked. "Just bring with no questions asked then the both off us won't go to sleep in a gloomy mood." Eleanor stated.

"But ma'am-"

"Bring the movies to my room." Roman had taken the phone from her. "And when you're done you may pack your belongings because you're fired." He growled before hanging up.

"You didn't have to be so harsh." Eleanor said looking at him.

"If I'm not then everybody will walk all over me."

"Oh c'mon Roman give the girl another chance." She rolled her eyes. "She kind of seemed new here."

"And how do you know this?" He asked her.

"I always encounter new people at the hospital and they somehow never really last long enough there. It was only a few of us who lasted long." She babbled on.