¤Chapter 8¤

"What the fučk did I say about talking to me however you please?" He growled.

"Nothing you swine!" She snapped freeing her hands. "And don't you dare touch me!" She shoved him. "You lied about my family when you know absolutely nothing!"

"Watch your tone." He warned becoming impatient.

"Or what?" She snapped sassly.

Roman pulled out a gun and pointed it right between her eyes. However, Eleanor merely looked at it the let a small chuckle escape her lips before she grabbed it twisting his wrist in process.

"Guns don't scare me Roman. Never have and never will." She spat bitterly. "Now let's get something straight. I may know stuff and I'm somewhat working for you but don't you ever place yourself in the position of lying to my friend. I'm pretty sure I'm capable of that." She instructed.

Roman pulled out another gun pointing it between her eyes once again. "Little girl you don't dare mess with me becau-"

"I don't know who you are?" She arched her brow in a questioning manner. "I know exactly who you are Roman and let me tell you this so it's nice and clear to you. I'm not afraid of people like you. Kill me now if you want, its not like I'm afraid of dying." She told him. "Lets see what you have to say now." She challenged.

Roman staid quiet as they both never dared to lower their guns waiting for the one who's going to break. Eleanor chuckled sinisterly shaking her head.

"That's what I thought." She stated lifting her head up. "Put your gun down...it's empty." She stated.

She remembered when she held his gun yesterday that he had pointed at Andrew with and it was way too light to be loaded and that's how she knew that he used that gun for show and to scare people.

A throat cleared making them both look away and into the room filled with men who have been watching ever since they entered. They all sat wide eyed looking at the scene before them.

Roman faced her again. "We'll discuss this when we get back home."

"No." She lowered her gun. "We're done." She took his other hand put the gun in it before walking to the open seats that were at the top of the table.

Roman closed his eyes taking in a deep breath so he doesn't brutally murder this woman in front of everyone. Keep calm Roman, keep calm. He told himself before he pocketed his guns and went to his seat right next to Eleanor who sat with a frown on her face.

Keep calm Roman, keep calm...

~¤~

"Roman you've got yourself one heck of a woman." His cousin teased making his other cousins laugh.

Eleanor ate her food not bothering to say anything because she had it with Roman and she felt as if she opened her mouth to say something she'd say things she'd regret. But of course life being its usual self didn't let her off the hook so easy...

"So my dear do tell us your name." The one who looked older.

"Well wouldn't you like to know." She muttered only for herself to her but Gabriel and Roman heard her.