¤Chapter 43¤

"Hey Gabriel." She pulled him into a hug.

"Hey you seem better than the last time I saw you." He commented.

It had been a complete week since she'd seen him and that was when he rescued, both Roman and her.

"I feel better too." She nodded.

"So where's your boyfriend?" He asked looking around.

"He's coming. He told me you would be here so when we got here I jumped out and left him behind."

"I'm flattered that you missed me that much." He chuckled.

"No I didn't miss you I just thought you'd like to see my face after a long week."

Gabriel chuckled shaking his head. "You don't change do you?"

"I never will."

Just then Roman appeared besides them. He took a hold of her hand before greeting Gabriel.

"Is she here?" He asked after formalities have been exchanged between the two.

"Yes she's having breakfast in the dinning hall." Gabriel confirmed before leading them through the double doors into the dinning hall.

Danielle squealed before tackling Eleanor. Roman was quick to stand behind her breaking their fall. Eleanor smiled sheepishly as he grunted at the impact.

"I'm so glad we get to hang out. I haven't seen you in forever and each time I saw you it was to tender some new bruise yo-"

Eleanor placed her finger on her lips. "Hello to you too Danni." Eleanor smiled.

Danielle rolled her eyes before shoving her hand away from her mouth. "Hey." She now gave her a proper hug.

Roman left the two woman to chit chat and went to Gabriel to discuss the security measures they'd have to take for this event. He certainly wouldn't allow his guests to be harmed under his watch in his state.

"We've got men for the grounds out over there, at each and every window and door, and the parking lot."

"I also want men on the roof top and some inside the hallways." He told him. "I want each and every guest to be searched for weapons besides our closest allies. They may have weapons."

"Alright and I'll make sure anything or anyone who seems suspicious to check them out."

"I want you to make sure all the camera's are up and working."

"Sorry to bother you boys but when can we leave to go shopping?" Danni asked them.

Roman dug in his pocket an pulled out his wallet and gestured for one of his men to come up to him. He pulled out his card and handed it to Eleanor.

"Gaurd them with your life. If anyone of them come back with a scratch, that's your ašs on the line." Roman said in his intimidating, cold tone.

"Yes sir." The man replied seeming unphazed by his words.

Roman pulled Eleanor closer and kissed her temple. Eleanor gave him a smile before walking off with Danielle.

Roman's head snapped towards Gabriel, tearing away his gaze from her. His brows narrowed looking at him laugh. "What's so funny?" Roman asked.

"You my friend..." He placed his hand on his shoulder. "...are wiped."

~¤~

"Oh my gosh." Danielle squealed. "You finally put him out of his misery and gave him your cookie." She wiggled her eyebrows.