Jonah - Fake it 'till make it

I'm watching him sleeping peacefully.

"Like what you see?" he tease me in raspy voice.

I just laugh

"Morning, babe" he kiss my forehead.

"Morning too, babe"

I'm looking at his eyes deeply. How lucky I am having him as my boyfriend now. Fake it 'till make it. Those words always on my mind. 16 months ago. We kissed for the first time. My mind replaying that precious moment.

*16 months ago*

I was walking to my locker when Ms. Perfect, Gwen and her bees come to me. I was ready to hear any words she would say to me.

"Ah look at this loner. y/n. She doesn't have any friend. Or boyfriend. Right, y/n?" Gwen said in annoying tone.

"What do you want, Gwen?" I asked impatiently.

"Don't be mad, y/n. But that's a fact right? You never have boyfriend. You probably never kiss a boy" she said loudly, catching everyone's attention.

"Who say that? I do have. His name is..."

Jonah P.O.V

I see Gwen making fun of people again. This time is y/n. She often bullied by Gwen. I can't stand seeing Gwen and her bees hurting people. So I walk to y/n to help her.

"Who say that? I do have. His name is..." she said in shaking voice. She's lying. I know she doesn't have boyfriend. She's lying to defend herself.

"His name is Jonah Marais and he's here" I continue.

Now all people looking at us with wide eyes. Even y/n and Gwen. But Gwen is not stupid. She laugh out loud, followed by her fellow.

"What's funny?" I asked her as I put my hand around y/n's waist and pull her closer, to make it more real.

"If she's your girlfriend which is not. You don't mind kissing her right?" Gwen said, testing us. I know she doesn't believe it. I mean who'll believe it. They call me the school star. I'm the captain of football. And y/n, she just an ordinary girl. She comes to school, go to class, learning and go home. She's not famous girl, unlike Gwen. Gwen is the captain of cheers club. She's attractive but her heart is evil.

I look at y/n's eyes deeply. I lean closer. My lips crashed in hers. I kiss her, and unexpectedly, she kiss me back. I feel fireworks exploding inside my body. I feel the feeling that I never have before. When we pulled out, I already craving for her lips. The way she kissed me softly, yet steady. The taste of her lips, cinnamon. Just thinking about that kiss can drive me crazy. I've kissed some girls, my exes but nothing feels like this.

I look at Gwen, She look like she just seen a ghost. Her jaw dropped, her eyes widened, I'm afraid her eye balls will pop out from her bone.

Y/n P.O.V

We pulled away. My mind blown away. Jonah freakin' Marais just kissed me. I'm flustered. I can't feel my own feet, my body feel like jelly. Maybe he just save me from Gwen but I can't ignore my feeling which is grow bigger for him. I admit I have a crush on him. Who doesn't have a crush for the most handsome boy in the school, for the captain of football, for the school star, who's very perfect. I pinch myself, thinking I'm dreaming. But it's not a dream. It's real. Jonah's voice make me back from my thought.

"So is that enough, Gwen? Or should we having sex here to prove it?" Jonah said, making me blushed.

Gwen just stomped and walked away, knowing she lose.

"Yes go to hell, Gwen!" Jonah shout laughing.

My mind still processing what just happened. After people go back to their own business, Jonah grab my hand.

"I'm sorry about that"he said softly.

"You don't have to" I answer quietly.

"Yeah. But why did you lie?" He asked.

"I've got enough of her. I don't want her to make fun of me. Um I have to go. Thankyou" I left him,walk to my house.

I sigh as I lay on my bed. So much happened today.I can't get Jonah out from my mind. My phone buzzed, showing a new message from unknown number. I open it.

Hey it's your boyfriend ;) I know you usually walk to school. So send me you address I'll pick you up.

My heart beat rapidly. My hands are shaking and sweating.

Where did you get my number?

You know I'm Mr. Brown's assistant so it's not that hard. Send me your address, beautiful

Wow he just called me beautiful. I can't help but smiling at myself. What have I gotten myself into?

I reply him:

Jonah, you know you don't have to. We're not actually dating

It's ok. Actually you seems pretty chill so why don't we give it a try?

Did he just ask me to make it real? If yes, it means he asked me to be his girlfriend.

Give what a try, Marais?

You know, this relationship. Don't get me wrong. I mean you now I'll do anything anyone who get bullied by Gwen. I helped you, but I feel there's something different about you. I know maybe we never talk to each other but dis you know I always watching you in the class?

Wow I never know that. So what's next?

I'm not a kind of man who will ask a girl to be his girlfriend by texting. So come outside ;)

Funny, Jonah. You just asked me for my address and now you're on front door.

Actually I followed you after you left. Now come outside. My skin can burn

As I read that, I run downstairs to open the door for him. And here he is. Standing with a big bouquet of red rose and chocolate, a big smile decorate his face.

"So, y/n will you give it a try and be my REAL girlfriend?" He said still smiling.

"Of course" I laugh then hug him.

He hug me back, tightly.

From there, we're dating until now 16 months. It feels like we just faked our relationship yesterday, then he came to ask me to become his girlfriend. Everyday, our love grow bigger. We fall in love about a hundred times a day,like it's never enough.

Ayoooo guys. I hope you like it. Comment if you have any suggestion. And I accept request so just chat me if you want one!

Don't forget to follow me and vote!