*req*Daniel - Surprise

This story is requested by @castangell. I hope you like it :)

Angel P.O.V

Today is a big day for me. I have prepared for the game tonight since 2 months ago. My team can't lose the game. I have to focus on the game tonight, lead my team to win and try not to thinking about Daniel.

*flashback*
I was train myself from the morning until afternoon. I'm a basketball player and I have game to win tonight. It's already 3 so I have to get ready.

I took a shower even I'll take shower again after the match. After that, I call my boyfriend, Daniel.

*on the phone*
"Hey what's up" he answered.

"Um nothing's really important. I just wanna ask you... Will you come tonight?" I ask him.

Actually I already know the answer. Everytime I have basketball competition, he never come. Just thinking there'll be a miracle that he'll say he'll come.

"Um sorry but what's tonight?" Really? He asked me that question? I feel mad but I can't do nothing.

"I have basketball competition. I think I already told you" I sighed.

"Right. I'm sorry, babe. The tour is really zoned me out. I'm sorry I can't make it. But I promise I'll come to your next game. Got to go. Love you, cupcake" he said then hung up.

He always answer it with the same lies. Same promise that he'll broke it.

Since I don't have anythings to do, I'm playing with my phone to kill the time. Time move pretty fast. It's 5 already. I get up, bring my bag and start to drive to the stadium.

On the way, I can't stop thinking about Daniel. Thinking of him make me sad. A tear spill out from my eye. Our relationship doesn't work out. Maybe a break would be good for us, I thought.

*end of flashback*

 Today is a big day for me. I have prepared for the game tonight since 2 months ago. My team can't lose the game. I have to focus on the game tonight, lead my team to win and try not to thinking about Daniel.  

Finally I arrived at the stadium. My friends greeted me and we do stretching before the game.*

*skip the stretching and other thing*

The referee blow the whistle, a sign that the game is about to started. The player run a little to the middle of the court. the ball is thrown highly, the game is started. The players are moving fast and agile. The sound of shoe soles meeting the floor and the sound of bouncing ball mix well. I can hear how loud are the audience, cheering their teams.

My team play well. Amanda throw the ball to me. I don't know what's wrong with me, I miss it. I usually never miss a ball from my friend. I try to focus on this game, but it seems my mind can't get Daniel out from my mind. After a few minutes, the whistle blown again, it's break time.

I walk to the side of the court. I take my towel and wipe it over my head when suddenly I hear a familiar voice from the speaker, mention my name. A sweet yet gentle voice. The voice that make my heart melts every time I hear it. The voice that belongs to my boyfriend. I turn back and see a figure standing in the middle of the court with a guitar and a big bouquet of red roses,  on his hand. The one and only, Daniel Seavey. Daniel's the one who called me. I run into him and he give me a big bear hug.

"I'm sorry all these time I broke my promises" he whispered.

"The matter now is that you're here!" I shout can't keep myself calm.

He kiss my head and let go off me.

"I sing this song for the one and only, my girlfriend" He start to sing and keeping holding my waist, pull me even close.

This is literally the best day of my life.

Ayoooo guys. I hope you like it. Comment if you have any suggestion. And I accept request so just chat me if you want one!

Don't forget to follow me and vote!

AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW MY FANPAGE ACCOUNT ON INSTAGRAM @ WHYDONTWEWHATTT