Jonah - Summer fling

I was Netflix and chilling when my phone went off. I paused the TV and look at my phone.

You got a message from Jonah

I straighten my sit. Is it Jonah from the summer camp that I join last year? With my shaking hand, I open the message.

J: Jonah

Y: y/n

***

J: Hey

Y: Hey

J: What's up

Y: Great. Everything is great. How about you?

J: I'm great too. Long time no talk

Y: Yeah. It's been awhile.

J: It's been ages tho

J: So what are you doing right now?

Y: Breathing and typing a reply for you

J: You're still as funny as when we're in the Summer camp

Y: Guess so. I'm not changing

J: But for serious, what are you doing?

Y: Just chilling, since I don't have anything to do

J: Wow. How about school?

Y: The test is over. I just need to wait for the result.

J: Oh I see

Y: Jonah, you went to high school like 2 years ago. Don't act like you don't know anything

J: Well college is much different

J: so are you free on Friday?

Y: I guess so

J: Wanna grab dinner with me?

Y: Just 2 of us?

J: Yep

Y: Wouldn't it be awkward?

J: Why would it be?

Y: I don't know

J: I'll pick you at 6

Y: Sounds good

Like he said, he pick me up at 6. I don't know why I'm so nervous. He was only my summer fling. But then why I'm still feeling nervous right now. He was really sweet at that time. We became really close in no time. I don't know if the feeling was mutual or now so I just keep the feeling to myself. I only told my bestfriends. My feelings grow stronger every time I spend with him. But the summer ended too fast. We exchanged number and promised each other to keep in touch. But both of us broke our promises. We never talked until yesterday, he texted me.

As we arrived, I got a text from group, telling me that they're also here and one of my friend see me.

F: y/n's friends

Y: y/n

***

F: y/n, are you at the target too? I swear I saw you

Y: Stay away from me, PLEASE

F: What's wrong?

Y: Nothing

F: Wait

F: Is that the boy you told us? The boy from the camp *send pic*

"y/n! Earth to y/n!" he wave his hand right in front of my face.

"Sorry" I smile ashamed.

"What's wrong? You look scared"

"Nah, I'm good" I try to give him my best smile.

"Well ok then. Shall we eat?" he ask me.

I only nod my head as he put his hand around my shoulder and pull me closer to him. I'm shocked at his action but I just keep walking beside him like nothing happen even my heart is pounding like crazy. I mean it's good, I'm not complaining but I don't want to smile and act like an idiot when I'm near him.

*dinner*

Suddenly, his hands hold mine. Then he start to talk "y/n, I think there's something unfinished between us"

"Um what is that to be exact?" I ask him confused.

"It's time for me to be honest" he take a deep breathe and continue "y/n, I've fallen for you since the day I met you in the camp. I thought it just a stupid summer fling. I thought the feeling will be gone once we're saying goodbye, but it's not. I can't stop thinking about you, every second that we spent together, the love that you gave to me. I don't know if your love is in friends term, but I hope it was more. I want us to be more than just friends. I'm sorry I never text you again. I was too busy thinking my feeling towards you. I was confuse if this feeling is real or just another stupid crush. And now I know the answer. Y/n, are you willing for us to be more than just a friend?"

I just staring at him my open mouth, still shocked with all of the words that just came out from his mouth.

"y/n?" he asked me with scared voice.

"I...I.." I lost my words.

"You don't have to answer it now"

"I..." instead of giving him a word, I lean closer and give him a kiss.

"Is.. is that a yes?" he said when we pull out with a huge smirk.

"Yes, Jonah, yes!" I laugh

Ayoooo guys. I hope you like it. Comment if you have any suggestion. And I accept request so just chat me if you want one!

Don't forget to follow me and vote!

AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW MY FANPAGE ACCOUNT ON INSTAGRAM @ WHYDONTWEWHATTT