Corbyn - Side chick pt. 2

Thankyou so much for 21k. Ily guys💙. Please go vote!! For those who have requested, this part 2 is for you!

Corbyn's P.O.V

"Answer my question!" she yelled at me.

I don't want to answer her question because I know the answer will broke her heart, more. Hesitantly, I answer her quietly "2 years, 4 months".

I'm not even dare to look at her. All I know is when I look up, the door is closing, sending a chill down to my spine. I looked outside through the window and seeing her running to her car. I didn't even bother to chase her.

I just sat in silence. My mind replaying what just happened. Every word she said keep echoing, haunting me.every word that slipped from my mouth hurts her. I wasn't seeing her but I can picture her broken face. Tears flow from her eyes. Then she just walk away. I've failed her.

My phone ringing, snap me back to reality. I pick my phone up without see at the caller ID.

"Hello?"
"Good evening, may I talk to Corbyn?" a woman voice saying on the other side.
"Yes, it's me. Um... if I may ask, who is this?" I furrowed my eyebrows, confused.
"I'm Ellie from LA Hospital (lol idk if that exist, I just make it up). I'd like to inform you that your girlfriend got in an accident and she's in coma right now. You're on her emergency contact beside her parents but we can't still reach her parents, maybe you can call them too. In case you want to see her, she's in room 416."

My heart sank when I hear that news. I was too shock to respond her.

"Corbyn? Are you still there?" the nurse ask me.
I hardly swallow, "yeah yeah"
"Is there anything else I can help?" she ask in polite manner.
"No. Thank you" reply.
"No problem. If you have any question, you can call us on this number. Glad I can help you" then she hung up.

My phone beeping, signaling the call has ended, I want to scream out loud. Why this could be happen to her. Instead of doing that, I quickly ask for the bill, pay it then drive my car to the hospital, beating up the traffic.

Once I'm arrived, I rushed to the receptionist, asking the direction to her room.

Y/n's P.O.V
I wake up by static beeping sound on my left side. I open my heavy eyes slowly, immediately greeted by a bright lighting. I feel a pair of hand hold mine tightly. I look around, but my vision is blur.

I blink a few times, adjusting my eyes to the environment around me. I lay on the bed. The wall are all white. There are rubber tube attached to my hand and nose. A lot of bandage cover my body. I'm in the fuckin' hospital.

I start to freak out but the pair of hand that hold me squeeze me lightly.

"Ssh... It's ok. I'm here" a familiar man's voice said.

"Whaa... what happened? Why I'm here?"

"You got into an accident" he answer calmly.

"Oh..." I put my head back on the pillow and looking up on the ceiling.

"Wait, do I know you?" I sit straightly and look at the man who's holding my hand.

He look very pale. His lips are chapped. His hands are cold and shaking. His eyes look tired. He looks like he's fighting for something that hurt him.

"C'mon y/n. I won't fall for that prank" he laugh dryly.

"What? I.. I'm not pranking you. And why you know my name?" I look at him confused.

"Oh you won't fool me this time" he said still laughing.

"Seriously, I don't have any idea who are you, so mind to explain?" I start to boiled up.

"Are... are you serious?" his voice is cracking.

"I... I'm sorry but I don't remember anything" I soften.

"It's ok. I can help you. So I'm Corbyn, Corbyn Besson. I'm your boyfriend. Well I was" once he said the last part, he look down.

"What happened?" My voice came out as a whisper.

"Are you sure you wanna hear it like... now?"

I nod slowly. He take a deep breath the start to talk.

"Long story short, you caught me I was having a dinner date with my other girlfriend who is my ex. After some arguments and a small fight, you runaway. So I conclude that you're breaking up with me. I was so messed up.  Then I got a call from the hospital, the nurse said that you crashed your car, that's why you're here. And it's all my fault" he shook his head and start sobbing.

“No. It’s ok. The matter now is I’m ok right” I smile to my ex - boyfriend.

“y/n, I need to tell you something” his tone became more serious.

“Go ahead” I nod.

Before he could continue, the door opened, revealing a nurse.

“Mr. Besson, we need you now” she said calmly

“Can you give me more times? She just woke up” he asked

“Fine but his is the last time. I give you 2 minutes, after that I really need to take you” the nurse sigh

“Thanks. That will be enough”

Once he said that, the nurse left. That conversation makes me more confused. What the actual fuck is going on?

“What was that?” I questioned

“It doesn’t matter now. All I need now is you listen to me, ok?”

Despite the questions inside my head, I fulfil his request, I sit the silence waiting for him to talk. All the sound is the machine beside me and our own heavy breath. His hands still holding mine, getting sweaty.

“y/n, as you hear before, I need to go after this, I don’t have many time. All I want to say is I’m sorry. I’m sorry for being an asshole. I’m sorry I can’t be the boyfriend you desire. I know you don’t remember, but if you later remember, know that I’m truly sorry. When the hospital called me, I drove my car to here as fast as possible. The accident is all my fault. If I didn’t cheat on you, if I didn’t catch feeling on her again, if I’m thankful enough to have you, if…”

“Corbyn, enough. Don’t blame yourself” I cut him and hold his hand tighter.

By now his tears roll down.

“If I didn’t do all those things. This would never happen. It’s all my faults. I’m sorry” he said in weak voice.

“Corbyn… it’s ok. Whatever you’ve done, it’s in the past and I forgive you. I don’t care” I said reassured him.

“Mr. Besson, it’s time to go” the nurse come from nowhere.

“Ok” he nod then look back at me. “y/n, remember that I love you. Y/n, my ex was a mistake. I never realize that my love is only you until the accident. My love is only for you. I love you and I’ll always will. I… I need to go now. Goodbye” as he said those words, he walk out the room following the nurse, not once looking back.

Still I have no idea who is he, but his words, the way he said it, the way he looks, make my tears fall down.

*3 days later*
...

CLIFFHANGER HAHAHAHAHAHA
Should I make pt. 3?
Don't forget to follow me and vote!!