Corbyn - Final Test

My class will have chemistry final test tomorrow. And as usual me and my 6 friends, y/bff/n, Corbyn, Daniel, Jack, Jonah, and Zach study together before the test on the library since it's not crowded. We have decided to meet up at 4 and grab dinner after that.

*skip to 3.30*

I look at the clock, it's 3.30 so I have 30 minutes to get ready. I wash my face, fix my make up and change into a t-shirt and ripped jeans. I take my bag and put my books in it. I go downstairs and make my way out.

The distance is about 2 blocks so I just walk. On the way, I get a message from the group chat, telling me that they're already arrived. So I speed up my walk.

I walk in to the library and seeing them sitting on the corner of the room with the big table.

"Hey guys" I keep my voice quite.

"Hey!" they greet me back.

"I have saved a spot for you" y/bff/n pointing a seat in front of Corbyn amd wink.

"Um ok" I give her a death glare.

She's gonna dead soon. She know that I have a crush on Corbyn since we met each other. I always feel nervous nervous when I'm near him, so I always try to avoid sitting close to him. But not for now I guess. I have to try my best to act normal and not make a fool of myself.

I try to focus on the chemistry, not on Corbyn. We do some quiz together and brainstorming. They always say that I'm better than them on chemistry so they usually ask me if they don't know.

I was reading my text book when suddenly I feel my hand being touch gently, I feel a jolt of electric. I look up it's Corbyn. I must be blushing right now but I try to cover it and act normal. I can feel y/bff/n's eyes are on us.

"Yes, Corbyn?" I try to calm myself.

"Um can you help me with this one?" he remove his hand from mine.

"Yeah sure. Let me see it" So I start to explain him what does it mean. He nodded understand.

After some questions from the guys, Corbyn ask me again.

"Can you answer this for me?" he hand me a piece of paper from his notebook.

Girl you must be made of Florine, Iodine, and Neon, because you are FINe. 

I look at him with wide eyes. My hands are shaking by now.

"Um.. what that means?" I ask with a shaking voice.

"I think you're fine and I'm looking forward if you would like to go a date with me, y/n?" He look at me in the eyes.

"Wow I didn't see that coming. But sure" I smile at him still not believing he just asked me out. My crush, Corbyn frickin' Besson asked me out! I feel an excitement just exploded inside my body.

"Woah Corbyn!"

"Smooth"

"That's my boy"

"Dang get her, dude"

I hear my friends commenting excitedly.

"Can you keep silence? This is library, not a zoo" an old woman come to us.

We all laugh hard at her.

"Ok enough, get out! All of you now" she said sternly.

We look at each other try not to laugh really hard while picking our stuff and leave. When we made it to outside, we all burst into laugh again.

"Omg we should record that old woman's reaction" Jack said still laughing.

"Yes. Her expression is priceless" Daniel wipe his tears from laughing.

"I can't stop laughing gosh" I try to stop laugh but I can't.

"Well how about food?" Jonah said.

"Down" Zach cheering.

"Chipotle or taco bell?" y/bff/n ask.

"Chipotle!" we all yell.

We make our way to chipotle. Corbyn walk beside me, our hand intertwined. He grab me closer and kiss my head.

"I love you" He whispered

Wow that's really fast, I didn't expect that but I answer him, 

"I love you too"

Ayoooo guys. I hope you like it. Comment if you have any suggestion. And I accept request so just chat me if you want one!

Don't forget to follow me and vote!