Zach - New boy

"y/n, can you show this boy around? He's new here" my teacher asked me.

"yeah sure" I nodded

"Treat him well"

"I will. So I'm y/n" I shake his hand.

"I'm Zach. Zach Herron" he smiled.

"So what's your first class?" I take the schedule from his hand.

He has math, so am I. So we go to the class together. Since I usually sit alone, Zach sit next to me.

*skip the class*
Finally the bell rang. We walk to the cafetaria and talk. He seems like a nice boy.

We have 5 classes together in a week, so we became really close. My parents haven't know that I'm his friend now, well I can say bestfriend.

Until one day, when we want to do our project at my house. He was about to leave when my mom come home. Zach greeted her politely but she look at Zach disgusted. I saw hurt in Zach's eyes. But then he left.

"Is that your bestfriend you have been talking these times?" she seemed mad.

“Yes. Is there anything wrong?” I come to her.

“You have to avoid him. He’s dangerous” she said.

“What do you mean?” I’m really confused right now.

“Do you know where he come from?”

“No”

”Do you know about his family?”

“No. He’s kinda not comfortable to talk about that stuff”

“See”

“What do you mean? You make me scared”

“You have to be scared, y/n” She sighed.

“What? Why? He’s fine”

“He… he killed his bestfriend, he was arrested. 2 years after that, he move here. So please, stay away from him” I see worry in her eyes.

I run upstairs to my room. That must be a lie. I don’t trust my mm. She’s lying. He’s a nice guy. He can’t be a murderer. Or can he be?

I passed 2 days which is moved really fast. Zach and I keep being friends, not caring with my mom’s story.

*later that night*
I flip my body again. I can’t sleep. I check the time, it’s 2.42. suddenly I heard a knock on my window. I get up carefully and check on my window. Cold air send me a shiver to my body. I try not to think bad things that could happen.

“Psst, y/n. It’s me, Zach” I blow a breath of relieve.

“What are you doing here? It’s almost 3” I whispered.

“I can’t sleep. Did I wake you up?”

“No. I can’t sleep too. But you almost kill me” I laugh

“How?”

“I thought you’re murderer or something who’s gonna kill me” He laughed at my joke.

“Wanna sneak out and walk?” he asked.

“I’m down” I chuckled.

So I get out from my window, making small voice as I can. As he said, we walk to the public playground.

“You go swing, I’ll push you” he offered. I nodded. He push it slowly at the first then go faster. We laugh until tears slip from my eyes.

“Omg, Zach stop it” I said still laughing.

But he didn’t stop, he push it faster and even harder.

“Zach stop it! You’re gonna kill me! Zach! Stop! Please! No joking! It’s no more funny” I said screaming. My laugh tears turn into scared tears. I hear a sound from the bush. Not long after that I hear people fighting.

“Hold on, y/n” I hear Zach in shaking voice. I’m afraid to move even look back. What’s happening?

Finally I feel the swing stopped. My whole body is shaking. My bare feel my own feet. Zach holdme and help sit down.

“I’m sorry, y/n. are you ok? You look very pale” he wipe my tears and hug me.

“Wha… what just happened?” I ask still in shock.

“You were on the swing. I pushed you. Then I wanted to prank you. I was hiding on the bush over there” he pointing the bush near the swing.

“Then I heard you’re screaming. I thought you’re joking at first. But then I realised you didn’t. I saw someone pushing your swinng really hard” he continued.

I nodded, I still processing what just happened.

“I’m sorry, y/n. I shouldn’t have left you” he hug me tighter.

“it’s ok, Zach” I hug him back.

Suddenly, I remember what my mom have said about Zach. I quickly get out from his hug. Is the creeper his friend?

“I… my mom told me…” My mom told me you murdered you friend. Those word stuck in my throat, I can’t get them out.

“Told you what?” he ask me confused.

“You… you murdered you friend.” I finally manage to spill it out.  I whispered the last part.

Ayoooo guys. I hope you like it.
Part 2 is out soon.
Comment if you have any suggestion. And I accept request so just chat me if you want one!

Don't forget to follow me and vote!

AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW MY FANPAGE ACCOUNT ON INSTAGRAM @ WHYDONTWEWHATTT