Jack - Bathroom

Yo guyss I'm still alive😂 After a long wait finally another story! I hope y'all like it ;)

“So, y/n, can you make it?” my bestfriend, Katie speak on the phone

“Once again, who will be there?” I furrowed my eyebrows

“Gosh I’m pretty sure I’ve told you more than 10 times. Only our old friends. That 5 dorks and you” she said in annoyed tone.

“Oh c’mon, y/n. It will be fine. Please come for me” she continue.

“Fine, I’ll come. Don’t forget to send me the location” I let out a long sigh.

“That’s the spirit! Sure” she cheered.

This Saturday, Katie will celebrate her 16th birthday and she invited me and my old my friends to eat together in the hotel.

At the hotel (time skipped cos the author is lazy af)

“Hey, let’s looking for a good spot to take some photos” Zach said.

“Yeah leggo!” Jonah answer it excitingly.

Me and Katie walk behind the boys, following them. Jonah and Zach lead the way. Jonah and Zach trying some silly poses on some spots even they didn’t take a photo. They said they’re just testing if it’s a good spot or not. I never understand, they’re boys but they can be really selective on taking photos. Jack walks faster than them, so he’s in the front.

We’re not really paying attention, we just follow where Jack go. Then we just realised that we’re now standing in front of the boys’ toilet. We’re too distracted by Jonah and Zach.

“I want to go to the toilet first” Jack said as he walk in to the toilet.

“Yeah me too” Corbyn walk after Jack, followed by Daniel and the rest of the boys.

Katie and I just looking at them and wait.

“Yo guys, what are you doing outside?” Zach peeping from the door

“Umm we’re girls, not boys. And this is boys’ toilet” Katie said sarcastically.

“No one’s here except us. C’mon come in” Jonah also peeping.

“Plus it’s a good spot to take some photos” Zach grin proudly.

We look at each other since we don’t want to wait them alone and there’s only some people on the hotel, we decided to join them.

When we walk in, Zach is right. This toilet is a great spot. The lighting is dimmed and a bit yellow. It has a vintage vibes.

“Yo, what are you guys doing here?” Corbyn said in shock.

“We want a great spot to take photo Corbs” Jonah answered for us.

“If there’s someone walk in, I’ll be ashamed” Jack said, joking.

All of us laugh at his joke. We took some photos but then the thing that we feared happen.

“Shot! Someone is coming!” Daniel yelled. He can hear better than us because he’s standing near the door.

“Let’s get out” Katie said panicked

“Don’t! They’re too close” Daniel shook his head.

“Hide inside!” I run and get into the toilet.

I was about to close the door but then a hand stop me and open the door.

“There are only 3 toilet here, so we have to share. I come with you” Jack said as he come in.

“Wait. Me too” Jonah join us.

“Dang, Jack. I thought I get caught” I hold me chest, feeling my heart that beat really fast.

“Well sorry” he laugh.

“Is everyone safe?” I ask.

“Last time I see it’s clear. I got here right before the front door open. Corbyn with Zach in the middle. Katie and Daniel are in the other room” Jonah whispering.

I answer him by nodding my head. No one of us make any sound. We can hear there are 2 people doing their business. They talked a bit then we hear the door closed.

“Are they already outside?” I said still whispering.

“Let me check” Jonah said as open the door slowly and get out.

Quickly, Jack lock it again. Then he take a step to me. Shock with his act, I step back until my back hit the wall. He keep walk closer to me until our face just an inch away. I see Jack breath really fast and heavy.

“Jack… what are you doing” I ask him, shaking.

I’m not scared of him. He’s my bestfriend and I know he won’t do such bad things to me, ever. But I had a feeling for him, but it was a long time ago when I was in first grade on high school. But that’s in the past. I’ve talked to him and better if we’re keep being friends.

And now, our face is just an inch away. I can’t feel anything but nervous. Suddenly I feel butterflies inside my stomach. It’s not happening again. I’m not gonna fall for him again. It know it will be hard to brush a feeling away, the feeling that I used to have for a long period.

“We need to talk” his whispered right beside my ear in deep low voice, sending shiver to my whole body. Before I could ask him what does his mean, Jonah open the door, making Jack walk aback.

“It’s clear guys! Let’s go” he whispered loudly.

We all get out from our hiding place and quickly get out from the man’s bathroom. On the way to the restaurant, Jack grab my hand, making me turn around and facing him. After he manage that our friends are far enough, he start to talk.

“So, I was going to talk to you but your friend, Jonah, who is good at timing, interrupt us” Jack said in annoyed tone.

“We can talk now, I don’t understand why you want us to talk inside the toilet” I cross my hand.

“I need a private place, y/n” he shrug.

“Ok ok just tell me away” I shook my head.

“I want you” he said huskily.

“What?” I choked my own word.

“I. Want. You” he repeat. His eyes never leave mine.

Without any warning, he smash his lips into mine. I gasp because shocked and he use this opportunity to slip his tongue. At first seconds, I let him do it but then my mind take over. I quickly pull out. He can’t use me like this. He said that he doesn’t like me in that way and now he just kissed me.

“Wtf, Jack” I almost scream.

“y/n, didn’t you understand? I want you. I love you” he whisper the last part.

“What?” my voice soften.

“I love you, y/n. since you said in high school, I can’t stop think about that. I realised that I always love you. I’m sorry if I’ve rejected you that time. I want you. I want US to be together” his eyes meet mine.

“I’d like that too” I reply him with a smile.

Once again, our lips meet, but this time is more meaningful and passionate. Unfortunately, we have to stopped.

“Guys… I think I know why they took so long to walk” we pull out to see Corbyn pointing to us and the rest of the boys and Katie staring at us.

“Oh no… PDA… but seriously Jack, y/n, you both know I’m underage” Zach close his eyes with his hand.

“No one ask you to see us dude” Jack answer than replied with laugh from the boys and Katie.

Ayoooo guys. Comment if you have any suggestion. And I accept request so just chat me if you want one!

Don't forget to follow me and vote!

AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW MY FANPAGE ACCOUNT ON INSTAGRAM @ WHYDONTWEWHATTT