Corbyn - Psycho

Since the distance  from my house to school is not too far, I go to school by walk.

Ring!

Finally the school bell rang. I'm heading home because I don't have any extra class.

"Bye" I wave to my friend, y/f/n.

"Bye! And oh becareful. I heard there'e a creeper who likes to following a girl who attract him. He'll follow her everyday, stalk her and try to get her. If the girl doesn't want to be with him, he'll kill that girl" y/f/n said.

"Haha scary. Very scary" I fake laughed. How could she believe that rumor?

"I'm being serious, y/n! He's a psycho" she yelled.

"Ok ok chill. I'll becareful" I laugh at her reaction.

I walk away, make my way to my apartment. I put headset and blast music, but not too loud so I can still hear the traffic,  it's my habit though.

Suddenly I hear a pair of footsteps come closer to me. I look back but there's no one. I look around, still no one. I put down my headset, checking around me, but I'm all alone so I gnore it and keep walking.

*next day*

I walk to my apartment. Then suddenly a half old man walk beside me. He looks creepy. Is he the psycho that y/f/n talked? He walk really close to me. I look around but no one's there. It just me and him. I feel uncomfortable, remembering y/f/n words. What if it's real. What if he's the psycho. Great there's Starbuck not from me, so I start to walk faster and come in. I ordered a coffee and wait until the man disappeared. I pull out my phone while waiting, I text y/f/n.

Hey you're right there's a creeper and he just walked beside me

What? LMAO you believe me now! What happened?

I tell her the story, the way he walked too close to me. She ask me if I'm ok then I left to continue my walk to apartment.

The next day, I walk to my apartment. Same time, same place. The man, came out from nowhere, walk beside me again. I walk faster but he also fasten his walk, keeping me on his side. I asked y/f/n to walk me home but she's in student union and she has a meeting after school.

I try to walk faster, I almost run when a strong hand grab my arm. I gasp. I look at him who's grinning.

"What are you dong? Let me go!" I scream, try to get my arm out from his grip.

"How are you beautiful?" he said, still grinning.

His grip is too strong, I can't let myself go. I start to scream for help. I'm still struggling, trying to let my arm go when suddenly a boy punch him. 

"Y/n are you ok?" It's Corbyn, my classmate.

"Yeah" only that I can manage out from my mouth.

I see the man get up, trying to get Corbyn's back.

"Corbyn, your back!" I scream

Luckily, Corbyn is agile and move pretty fast. He punch the man again before the man could get him. I just stood there, still in shock. I watch them fighting. My mind start to working properly again. I take my phone out, calling 911 asking for a help.

Not long after that, a cop car pull out. 2 cops get out from the car. One hold the man, keeping a distance from Corbyn and I while the other one asking me information. i explain the whole situation and that Corbyn's only helping me so he doesn't get any sentence. The cop understand and take the man with them.

I hug Corbyn tightly after they left.

"Thankyou so much, Corbyn. I can't imagine what would will happen if..."

"Sshh it's ok. You're save now" he cut me from my scary thought.

"Thankyou. We need to clean you up" I see some bruises and blood on his face and hand.

"I can do it later. C'mon I'll walk you home"

"No. You saved me, Corbyn. I owe you" I grab his hand and lead him to my apartment.

*at my apartment*

I wipe his hand gently under the running water, cleaning his blood. The cut is quite deep.

"You didn't have to, Corbyn" I mumbled.

"I have to. I can't just stay, eating my lunch when I hear a girl screaming for help. Especially the girl who I love" he whispered the last part, but loud enough for me to hear.

My eyes widened.  What did he just say? The girl he loves. He likes me? He loves me? I look up, looking confused at him. He only stare at my eyes deeply. Then he come closer. I can feel his hot breathe.

"I love you, y/n" he whispered and kiss me.

As my reaction of his words, I kiss him back. those 3 words, running around inside my head.

I love you too, Corbyn.

Ayoooo guys. I hope you like it. Comment if you have any suggestion. And I accept request so just chat me if you want one!

Don't forget to follow me and vote!