Jack - Bad Influencer

*2 years ago*

I close the door of my room. I bring some bags where my things already packed. Goodbye my room, I’m gonna miss you. Today is the day, I move to LA.

***

Today is my second day in LA which means I have to go to school. I’m afraid with the people there. What if they don’t like me or even bully me. I’m not a confidence person, I’m quite shy.

I look at my schedule. I don’t know which room I  should go. Then a teacher pass me but she stop in front of me.

“Are you new student from Mexico?” she asked.

“yes” l nod slowly.

“Ah follow me, Ms…”

“y/l/n”

She nodded and start walking, so l follow her. She bring me to teachers’ officeand ask me to wait outside. She walk in to the office, after that I can’t see clearly what she do. She come out with a boy with curly hair, like a noodle and they’re bouncing when he moves

“So he’ll show your class. Take care of her, Jack” then she left.

“Hey, I’m Jack, Jack Avery” he offer a handshake.

“I’m y/f/n” I said as I shake his hand.

“sowhat’s your first class? Let me see your schedule” I hand himmy schedule.

“Ok biology this way” he walk. On the way, we talk a little, he’s pretty nice though.

“I have math and it’s upstairs. I’ll pick you on lunch time. Good luck!” he give me a big smile.

“Ok thanks, Jack” I smile back.

Since I like biology, I enjoy my first class. Nothing much happened. I sat by myself and paying attention. The bell rang. I stand up and take my stuff when my teacher call me.

“y/n, right?” he said in sternly.

“yes”

“I need you to sign this form and give it to the teachers’ office” he said as he stand up and walk out.

“Oh ok”

I signed the form and walk to the teachers’ office. I completely forget that Jack will come to my class. I quickly give it to the teacher that’s on duty. I’m half running, not wanting Jack waiting or looking for me.

Suddenly I bumped into someone.

“Ah are you new here?” he smirked evily. I just look at him, scared.

The students around us walk back as watching us. Then I hear someone yelling.

“Stay away from him, you bastard!” it’s Jack.

He run to me, grab my hand and run.

“C’mon” he said.

After we get away from the other students, we stop running and catch our breath.

“Who was that?” I said still in shock.

“James. He’s a troublemaker, player. He’s crazy. You should avoid him” he explain.

“ok. Thankyou for saving me”

“It’s nothing” he smiled at me.

Since that we became friends.

Ayoooo guys.
Don't worry there's part 2!

I hope you like it. Comment if you have any suggestion. And I accept request so just chat me if you want one!

Don't forget to follow me and vote!

AND DON'T FORGET TO CHECK MY FANPAGE ACCOUNT ON INSTAGRAM @ WHYDONTWEWHATTT