Zach - Coffee Boy

I was sitting alone at my favorite spot in Starbucks, doing my homework. I was focus on my laptop when suddenly there's a boy come to my table. He looks familiar, but who is he?

"Hey can I sit here? There's no chair left" he said pointing at the chair in front of me.

"Yeah sure" I look at him.

Then I remember that boy. He also often go here. Almost everytime I went to Starbucks, I see him, sitting alone doing some works on book or laptop. His cute rosy cheeks always caught my eyes.

"um.. hello?" he wave his hand on front of my face, snapping me from my thoughts. What a shame.

"Eh I'm sorry. Just thinking. Can you repeat?" I smile embarrassed. 

"Do you mind if I seat here or should I pull the chair to there?" He said pointing the corner.

"No no. It's fine"

"Ok thanks"

After that conversation, we back to our own work. I back at my laptop, so he is. I can't focus at it, I keep steal a look at him. 

40 minutes passed, I'm still trying so hard to keep focus on my work and finish it.

"Hey thankyou for letting me sit here. I should go. Bye" he said as he get up and pick his stuff.

"No problem. Wait! I didn't catch you name" I yell before he left.

"Call me the coffee boy" he wink then left. I can tell that I'm blushing right now. 

I was about to leave when suddenly the waiter come to me, bringing a coffee again.

"I'm sorry I didn't order this" I said to the waiter.

"But the boy who just left ordered it for you and ask me to deliver to you" she explain.

"The boy who? Maybe wrong person"

"No, maam" she give the coffee to my table and left.

I grab my bag and the coffee and walk home. On the way to home, I can't stop thinking that boy. His rosy cheeks, his smile, his lips, his soft yet calm voice, even his hair is really adorable. Everything bout him seems so perfect. What's wrong with me. I just know him a few minutes ago.What he has done to me? I don't even know his name.

My coffee still a bit when I arrived at home. I take a sip and throw it to my trash can.But then some random number that written one the plastic glass take my attention. I pick it and read it

323. 456.7890 text me ;)

I can't help, I smile at myself. He gave his phone number to me. How unexpected. i take my phone and text him. My hands are shaking, I feel butterflies in my stomach. Why it's very hard?

hey, coffee boy

Hey. I thought you'll never text me

what makes you think that?

Idk. Just a feeling

well you're not good at feeling. btw i'm y/n and I still don't know you name.

right. I'm sorry. I'm Zach, Zach Herron.

From that, we talk over text everyday. Sometime we also hang out together or doing work together. I can tell I fall deeper for him each day. He's really sweet and caring boy.

Today he ask me to meet him at the Starbucks where we use to hang out. I arrived but he hasn't there so I waited for about 10 minutes. It's not his habit, he never late or if he'll come late, he'll text me.

zach, where are you?

Look at your back

I look at my back. He's walking to me, bringing a big bouquet of rose with a big smile. My eyes widen, not knowing what he'll do with the roses. He take a seat in front of me. And start talking.

"y/n,  since I saw you for the first time, I've laid my eyes on you. You're different from others. I  know there's something about you, you're special. Today, we're here, where we talked for the first time, where everything begins. I don't know what you've done to me but I'm falling for your smile, your jokes, your laugh, your personality,everything about you.Y/n,  I'm falling harder for you everyday, every minutes, every second.  Will you be my girlfriend and make me the happiest man in the world?" he say the last part time as he knelt down.

"Omg, Zach. That sounds cheesy but yes, coffee boy" I laugh and take the rose that he give it to me.

"I love you" he hug me.

"Awwww. I love you too" I smile at myself. How lucky I am for having this coffee boy.

Ayoooo guys. I hope you like it. Comment if you have any suggestion. And I accept request so just chat me if you want one!

Don't forget to follow me and vote!