Jack - Always

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
I try to write something sad so here it is (idk if it will be cringe :v). ⚠Please be advised. For anyone who feel useless or upset just know that cutting or suicide won't solve the problem. Ily guys💙

Me and Jack have been dating for 2.5 years. Were all good until yesterday. The fans caught me hung out with another boy. Jack knows that I'm not cheating on him, in fact that boy is old friend. He visited LA so we hung out, catched up. But the fans see it in different way.

I can't take the hate. But Jack always know how to comfort me.  In a whole week, I have to face the week. I try not to read those comment but it just pop out on my phone. So I start quitting from social medias.

"Babe, you haven't eat anything since 2 days ago" Jack walk to me.

I just shook my head and stay on the couch.

"C'mon don't let them take you down. The most important is you're not cheating on me. And I know that. Don't mind them. They jusy jealous of you"

I just remain silent until Jack hug me.

"Don't do this. I love you" he whispered.
"I love you too Jack. But these just too much" I sigh, he tighten his hug.

"You can through it. You're a strong girl, y/n" he convinced me.
"I'm not sure" tears start slip from my eyes.
"What do you mean?" He look at me.

I just shook my head again and get out from his hug, go to my room.

"Y/n, don't walk away! What do you mean by you're not sure?" Jack followed me.

I leave him with his question. I can't take it anymore so I start to cut myself.

"Don't! Don't do that please. I still love you.  I care about you, a lot. More than I do to myself" tears start slip from his eyes. He just watching me, knowing he can't do anything when I'm mad.

His words make me cry. He's really sweet. I love him so much.

"I'm sorry, Jack but your love can't make me stay. I'm tired with all these shit, please just let me go"

"How about me? I can't live without you" he almost yelling.

"Jack... I'll always be with you. Even my body is not beside you anymore, you'll always have the whole place of my heart. Always. Remember that. I'll never leave you" I speak softly.

"Please don't! At least think about it again" he begging.

"My decision is final"

"Fine if you say so. But can I spend tonight with you?" He ask me.

"Yeah sure" I give him a small smile.

Then he help me to clean the mess that I made. He also wipe my blood softly. Thinking for leaving him make me cry. But I can't stay anymore. I have to go.

 We sleep cuddling. He hug me really tight. Actually I can barely sleep. My mind replaying all good memories we had. I hear Jack's sof snores. It's time for me to go.

"Thank you Jack for everything you've done for me. I'm sorry I can't be the best for you. You deserve better than me. I know I can't thank you enough for all your kindness, your love for me. You'll always in my heart, Jack. Always. I love you" I whispered and kiss his cheek then leave.

***
I see Jack drinking something that make his body shaking. My spirit watching him die.

Ayoooo guys. I hope you like it. Im sorry if its short. Comment what you think and should I make more sad story or the happy one. And I accept request so just chat me if you want one!

Don't forget to follow me and vote!