Corbyn - Divorce

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
⚠Please be advised. For anyone who feel useless or upset just know that cutting or suicide won't solve the problem. Ily guys💙

Corbyn and I have married for 3 years. People say that third year of marriage will be hard. There will be many problems. And apparently, it’s apply for us.

Lately, we get into a really big fight. He’s working on a company and for sure, he has secretary. Since he has the new secretary, he’s changed. Before that, he never go home late, if he has extra work, he’ll do it at home.

Now, he always go home late and using overtime work for the excuse. He rarely play with his phone when we’re together. Now, he always on his phone. When I see with who he chat, the same name appear, Melissa, his secretary. Everytime I ask him why about it, he always say that it just some works and I don’t need to be worry.

I know there’s something going on between him and Melissa. But I just try to be patient. But it gets worst from day to day. I start to lose my patient. I had enough. I’ll talk to him.

“Corbyn, I know there’s something between you and Melissa.” I said.

“What do you mean?” he raised his voice.

“Don’t lie with me. It’s not your first time” I also raised my voice. How dare he raised his voice when he’s the one make the mistake.

“I know. I swear there’s nothing. She just my secretary” he said almost shouting.

“Yeah you said that too last time. Don’t worry we’re just friend’. but what happened? You guys kissing. Do you kiss your friends like that corbyn?” I ask him furiously.

Every time I remember that, I feel anger, dissapoint, inside of me. I feel worthless. Even that’s happened when we’re dating, it still hurt me. He like to cancel our date night with giving some excuses.

When I found him walking with that girl, I avoid them because I didn’t want to disturb them. But I asked Corbyn the next day, why did he cancel our date but I saw him with that girl. He said because that girl didn’t have friend so he feel pity. I was so dumb, for believing his lies.

“The past is already in the past. Don’t need to talk about that again” he shout.

“It’s in the past but I’ll never can forget. You give me lies, lies, and lies. You broke my heart even you didn’t realised. I know that I'm not as good as them. I'm not as perfect as them. I know I can't give you what they hive to you. Maybe divorce will be the best answer for this situation” tears start falling from my eyes.

“I’d never hurt you, y/n. I’d give my life for you. I’d die for you”

“Bullshit!”

“I better die than we get divorce. I better kill myself” he whispered the last part.

“What? Do you ever think what will happen if you kill yourself? Do ever think about things you leave? Do you ever think about our daughter? Do you ever think about her future? We don’t have our own house. We just live in a rental house. You don’t have enough money for your daughter. You know I don’t have ay job and I’m too old to apply one” I said.

He just walk away, ignoring my questions. I’m not being selfish but I’m being realistic. I don’t know if he has think about what I said or not. He can be really dumb sometimes. If he kill himself, it won’t solve the problems, it will just adding more problems for me.

It’s already an half our since we’re shouting to each other and Corbyn is nowhere to be found. I start to worried if he do something really stupid.

“Corbyn!” I call his name. No answer. I call his name a few times but still no answer. I start to looking for him. First, I check in our bedroom and bathroom, but he’s not there. I check on our daughter’s room but he’s also not there. When I walk to the kitchen, I see a body sitting on the floor, leaning on the kitchen’s table.

“Corbyn?” I yelled. But he doesn’t move.

I walk closer to him. I see a knife on his right side. I look at his left hand hideous. A fresh red blood pooled under his hand. He cut.

“Corbyn! What did you do?” I shout as I knelt beside him.

“Go away, y/n. You don't wanna with me right. I better die" he said in weak voice.

"Corbyn, don't" I grab a towel, make it wet and take aid kit.

"Just leave me. You don't love me right" he said

"I said those things because I love you. If we get divorce, it will be easier for us, Corbyn" I sigh, still cleaning his blood.

"But I love you, y/n. I'd never cheating on you again. Melissa was a mistake. And I'm sorry for that. I know you can't forgive me but just know that I love you and I'll never make a same mistake" he said with watery eyes.

"Omg, Corbyn. I'm sorry. I love you too"

Then he hug me tightly.

Ayoooo guys. I hope you like it. Did I make too many sad story? Should I go with the happy one? Comment what you think! And I accept request so just chat me if you want one!

Don't forget to follow me and vote!

AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW MY FANPAGE ACCOUNT ON INSTAGRAM @ WHYDONTWEWHATTT