Zach - 25 Minutes Too Late

(A/N )
So if you were wondering this chapter's title is same with a song, it's true. I got the inspiration from that song. (Maybe I'll write from a song in case I run out of idea) I hope you like it ;)

*the song is up there

Zach P.O.V
I keep staring at her picture. I can't get her out of my mind.

*flashback*
4 days ago
We were in the Walmart buying for some snacks. I forgot how it started but we start to catch each other.

I was run away from my friends who chase me when suddenly I bumped into a girl. We fell really hard, making the boys stop chasing me and helped us to get up.

"Are you ok? I'm really sorry" I asked her.
"Yeah I'm fine" she looked down. I saw she was looking at her clothes. There was a big stain of coffee.
"Oh my god. I'm so sorry" I didn't know what to do.
"It's ok. It's just.. a little wet" she gave me a small smile. She's really cute girl, I thought. Without realising, I took off my hoodie and give it to her. Luckily I still wore t - shirt underneath the hoodie.

"Here wear this" I hand it to her.
"No it's ok. Really" she refuse.
"Take it. It's my fault. I should help you" I insist.
"I can't. It's ok. Moreover, I'll straight to home after this"
"Well at least let me treat you a coffee... please?" I said with puppy eyes hoping she'll say ok.
"Who can't say no with those eyes right" she chuckled. Omg she's really adorable. Is this love at the first sight?
"But let me pay this first" she said, snapping me from my thought.
"Um just let my friends pay it for you"

I look at the boys who were standing a bit away from us. They're all smirking. They'll be dead soon.

"Can you pay these for me?" I shout to them.
"Why don't you do it by yourself" Corbyn said with biggest smirk on his small face.
"Dude seriously" I gave him a death stare.
"Ok ok" he laughed.

So the boys pay it for me and the girl. Gosh I even don't know her name lol. We walk to Starbucks next the Walmart. We order the drink and I pay it. Then we take a seat.

"So... um I haven't know your name" I laughed
"Yeah. I'm y/n" she also laugh
"I'm zach"

Then we talk like hours. We enjoy each other's company.

"It's almost late. I think I should go home or my mom will start worrying me" she said.
"Ok. Can I have your number?" I asked her.
"Yeah sure" so we give each other phone number.
"Thanks for today" she hug me.
"Don't mention it. Once again, I'm sorry" I hug her back.

Since that day, we always keep in touch. Every night, we facetiming each other. She always make my day better. We were really close at that moment. I think I'm falling for her, really hard.

Until yesterday...
Everything changed. I feel really messed up. If you're wondering what I'm talking about.. so here's the story.

I know I love her very much. But I don't know if she feels the same way. I was about to ask her out and tell her that I love her.

"Hey Zach. It's really to know you. I always thankful for the day you bumped me. From there, I know you and I don't expect that we'll get very close like this. All I have to say is thankyou and goodbye. The plane will leave LA in about 25 minutes. I love you"

My heart dropped when I read her text. I runned to my car and started the engine. I drove to the airport as fast as I can. I don't want to lose her.

"Dammit" I cursed at the traffic. It's rush hour, my car couldn't move. I couldn't just wait on the car and do nothing. I got out from my car and run to the airport. Luckily the distance is not really far.

When I arrived at the airport, I looking for y/n. I really wanna make her mine.
"All passengers for American Airlines (idk what airlines so I just make it up) which is leaving for Canada, please go to the plane from gate 6" I heard that announcement. Dang! That's her plane. I'm late.

I try to call her but she didn't pick up. I tried again this time, she answered it.

"Are you leaving?" I almost screaming.
"Yeah. I'm sorry" she sounded like just cried.
"No no no. This can't be happening"
"I'm sorry, Zach. Goodbye"
"Wait! I have to tell you. I... I love you, y/n"
"So am I Zach. I though you never like me. So I'm leaving"
"What? I'm sorry for making you think like that. Now you know that I love you. Please stay."
"It's too late Zach. You're 25 minutes too late" she said then hung up.

Ayoooo guys. I hope you like it. Comment if you have any suggestion. And I accept request so just chat me if you want one!

Don't forget to follow me and vote!