Zach - Cuts

Sorry for the really slowww updates. I have a ton of idea but I don't have time to write them. And I wanna say thankyou for those who has spammed me with your votes. You guys are the best💕
I hope you like this one, i know it's not really good, but enjoy! (And don't forget to keep voting!!)

This week has been really heavy for me. I got some problems and I don't have anyone I can trust. So I never told my problems to anyone. I save them to myself. Until yesterday, I can't hold it anymore. Finally for the first time in 5 months, I harm myself again. I did cut.

I used to do this because it feels really great. Even it'll never finish my problems, but it's satisfying. A lot people judge me about this but that's not why I stop. I stop because my bestfriend made me promise him. Promise him not to harm myself and love my body.

But apparently, I broke the promise. And this is the stupid me. I never think when I act. I cut when the next day, I'll meet him. 2 weeks ago, he invited me to a private dinner with his band mates.

***

I hear a horn in front of my door, signaling that they've arrived to pick me up. I immediately grab my bag and phone.

Once I get in to their car, I greeted by a loud voices. I hear "hey y/n" here and there. Since Zach's is my bestfriends and he's on a band, his band mates become my bestfriends too.

"Y/n, you sit with Zach on the back. It's already full here" Corbyn said

"Except you want to sit on my lap" Jonah wink.

"Back off bro. She's my bestfriend" Zach try sounds mad but then he laugh.

"Chill bro, she's all yours" Jonah put his hands on the air, surrendering.

We all burst into laugh. Meeting with them is always amusing. I can forget about my problems for a moment.

"Hey Zach" I said as I plop my body next to him.

"It's been awhile right"

I reply him with a smile as I fix my long sleeve to hide my scars. I look at Zach, who is looking at me weirdly.

"What?" I laugh, try to make it as a joke.

"Uhm... is that... do you..." he couldn't finish his sentence.

"Ey Zachy, are you confessing your feelings to her?" Jack ask him, jokingly.

But thanks to Jack, Zach didn't finish his question which I'm pretty sure it's about the scars because he saw it.

The car ride was fun. The boys are really nice to me, they often crack jokes here and there, making me forget all of my problems. We also sing their songs out loud.

After 20 minutes ride, which feels very fast, we finally arrived at the restaurant. They're not joking about the private dinner. The waiter lead us into a small garden with many candles in it. There’s a lake in front of us which is a really great view.

The boys take a seat, so I followed them. I sat between Zach and Jonah while Daniel is in front of Jonah, Jack in front of Zach, and Corbyn between Zach and Daniel.

The dinner was awesome. A bunch of bestfriends talk about their life, their amazing life. They also asked me a few questions about my life. We all have a really great time tonight. But there’s something off with Zach. He keep looking at me with a pitty look, ‘til I feel I’m not comfortable anymore. I know it’s about the cuts, so I ask their permission to use the bathroom. They just nod not suspicious.

I quickly go to the bathroom without looking back.after all, I didn’t enter the bathroom. I lean on the wall and hold my chest because my heart beat really fast. I feel like someone is following me. I look round but no one’s there. Then I saw Zach appear from the back of the bathroom.

“Oh shit, Zach. You scared me out” I let out a sigh

“Sorry about that, but I need to ask you something” he said carefully

“What is it?” I try to hide my worry and play it cool.

He come closer and turn my hand, showing the scars “tell me what are these”

"It's nothing" I let go my hand from his grip

"You cut again!" he almost yell

"It's a joke. I didn't do it intentionally. I don't need another person to judge me. Not you" I shook my head.

"You gotta kidding me. You've promised me, y/n" he sigh.

By now, tears streaming from my eyes. I shut my eyes, hoping that the tears will stop escaping from my eyes but it didn't affect at all.

Then I feel my a pair of strong arms pull me into a hug.

"What happened?" He asked in calm voice as he caress my hair softly.

“I..” then I tell him my problems. “maybe.. it just an overthinking” I end my story.

“Gosh, y/n. you know, you have me. You have the boys. You shouldn’t have cut again. Love your body” he grab my hand gently, like it’s a fragile thing. Unexpectedly, he plant kisses on my cuts.

"Y/n, please don't do it again" he whisper weakly. His eyes are red and watery.

"Zach... it's ok. I'm fine" I pull away my hand from him.

"You're beautiful, inside and outside. Please love your body. Don't ever do this again. Don't harm yourself. If you have any problem, tell us, tell me" he beg.

"Zach, I appreciate that, but know that there are some problems that I can't tell you. Moreover, you guys have your own businesses. You guys are busy, I don't want to bother you with my unimportant problems" I said sternly.

"Don't say that. You're our friend, we always  have time for you and you'd never bother us. We care about you. I care about you. I love you" he whispered the last part.

I immediately look him in the eye. Confusion fill my brain. Did he really mean it? Or love in friends term? My heart beat faster, I start to feel a knot inside my stomach. Seconds passed but we're still in silence. God, he's so beautiful, I can stare him forever.

"Uhm, did you..." I try not to lost to his warm eyes again, but my brain is freezing, I can't think properly.

Looks like Zach know what I was going to ask, he nod his head. Suddenly, his lips pressed into mine softly. His hands grab mine. Our kiss was passionate and meaningful. Once we pull out, we look at each other's eyes.

Zach has the biggest smile on his face. He pink cheeks are getting red which are really cute.

"So..." he scratch his back head, signing he's nervous.

"So...what?" I chuckled.

"AYEEEE IT'S OFFICIAL BRUH!" Suddenly Daniel scream.

"What? How long have you guys standing there?" Zach look really embarrassed.

"Since you two were kissing. And Zach make himself like a completely idiot" Jack laugh, followed by the other.

"Yo that's not funny" Zach fake an irritated - look.

"Soooo is it official??" Jonah look very excited.

Zach and I look at each other. Big smile decorate our smile. He raise his eyebrow, asking me to answer.

"Why don't we?" I smile to him.

We laugh on my answer. Yes, intended pun.