Jack - Drunk

Since my family  move to LA and buy house across the Why don't We house, me and the boys become friends.

They're such a nice neighbors. They're really funny but one of them, Jack... Well I think I have a crush on him. But I'm really sure that the feeling is unmutual. No one know it except Jonah, my bestfriend. But we keep it as our little secret.

Today is Jack's graduation. The boys and I really happy for him. So we throw a party. After the party, Jack ask us to come with him to the bar. He said he wanna celebrate it with drinking because all the high school stress is now gone. We all agree.

After the party end, we all go to the bar. All the way to bar, we sing aloud. We are having great time together.

"Let's get drunk tonight!!!" Jack screaming.
"Geez. You'll throw up" I look at him.
"I don't care! I finally graduated." he said still shouting.
"Jack.. we're not deaf yet. Don't shouting" Daniel said.
"I think he's already drunk" Zach said slowly.
"I hear that Zach" he give a death stare to Zach but then laugh.
"Wohooo we're arrived" Corbyn also excited.
"Are you also gonna get drunk Corbyn?" Jonah look at Corbyn.
"Hell yeahhh. Let's do it Jackeyyy" he also screaming.
"You guy gonna make me deaf" I close my ears.

We go in. The smell if the drinks sting my nose. Jack and Corbyn running to the table like kids running to playground. I smile at myself.

"What makes you smile and blush like that?" Jonah tease me.
"Um nothing" I look down still smiling.
"You should confess your feeling to him" he lead me to the table where Jack and Corbyn already tipsy.
"Ssh the other will hear it, And no. That will be awkward and he'll avoid me. I'm sure he doesn't like me in that way" I said softly.
"Well if you say so" Jonah only smiled to me.
I reply his smile weakly.

"Come sit here, y/n" Jack said with his drunk voice and pointing an empty space next to him. I blush a little but thank god the lighting here isn't really bright so no one can see it.

"Have I told you how beautiful you are, y/n?" Jack sit closer to me. I bet I'm blushing really red.

"Oh you're really cute when you're blushing" he said before I could answer. I must be like a tomato right now.

"Jack you're drunk. Let's go home" I look at the boys and they all nodded. Jack try to stand up but he's too drunk. So I have to help him. I grab his arm and guide him or he'll fall down.

Finally we made it to the car. Jack sit next to me.

"Oh, y/n have I told you that I'm in love with you?" Jack shouting. Jonah immediately glare me with the biggest smile I've ever seen. The rest of the boys just look at me.

"No. Look Jack, you're drunk. Get some sleep" I try to say it calmly even my heart's racing like it can explode from my body.

"Ok, babe" he wink and he rest his head on my shoulder. He's gonna be the death of me.

I caught Jonah looking at  me with an annoying smirk. I give him a death stare then he just chuckled and look away.

"Jack we're arrived" I wake him up slowly. Since my parent go out of town, I stay at the boys house.

"Ugh ok. I don't want to wake up" he said with tired voice then close his eyes again. I try to wake him up again but he keep his eyes shut.

"I think you guys should take him to his room" I said.

So the boys take them to his room. Why he get so drunk and annoying. Corbyn is also drunk but he can take care of himself.

After I manage they brought Jack to his room, I go to my room. I change into something comfy and jump to bed. I feel tired after the party and a bit tipsy even I only drank a few glasses not as much as Jack or Corbyn.

I'm about to sleep when I hear a scream from the room next to mine, Jack's. I quickly run to his room and check on him.

"What happened?"I asked. They boys appear not long after me.

"Nothing. Just missing my baby" he answer with a raspy voice.

"Jack scared shit out of me. I thought something happened to you" Zach looked annoyed then he left. Jack just roll his eyes at him.

"y/n can you stay with me?" Jack said.

"Woah my boy has a move!" Corbyn shouting.

"Go get her, Jack" Daniel said then left.

I'm just blushing.

"Don't forget to use protection guys" Jonah wink at me then they left.

"Don't just stare at me like that. Come on here" he grab my hand. I can't do anything. I just lay my body next to him. I feel a pair of strong arms wrap me softly. Then we fell asleep.

*next morning*

I woke up before Jack. So I tiptoe get out from his bedroom not wanting to wake him up and get ready for the day.

I can't stop thinking about last night. Does Jack really like me? There's part of me that believes Jack likes me. But there's also a part that know he was drunk and he couldn't control himself.

I try not to think about it so I make some pancakes for breakfast.

"So how's your night with him?" Daniel come smirking.
"What?" Again, I'm blushing like a crazy chick.
"Don't deny it. We know you like him" Zach also come to the kitchen followed by Jonah and Corbyn. Great now they will make fun of me.

Suddenly Jack come from nowhere with dissapointed face.
"Who is him?" He ask
Everyone is looking at me right now. I just look down.
"I think someone is jealous" Corbyn tease Jack.
"What?" Jack about to leave when Jonah ask him
"Bro you don't remember last night?"
"No" Jack shook his head, "I'm pretty drunk. What did I miss?"
"You confessed your feeling to y/n dude!" Daniel shout.

I can see Jack is flustered so am I. I just look down hoping he'll take it as joke or something that won't embarrassed me.

"Did... did I?" He finally speak out.
"Yes dude" They all said together.

He's blushing and he look at me. He walk to me.

"Well you're already know then. Y/n, since we met, I feel there's something special in you. I want you to be lart of my life. I always like you more than just a friends and I hope we can be more than friends. Will you be my girlfriend?" He smiled to me.

"Um that sounds cheesy but I like you too Jack" I chuckled.

Ayoooo guys. I hope you like it. Comment if you have any suggestion. And I accept request so just chat me if you want one!

Don't forget to follow me and vote!