Jonah - Don't

He always give me butterflies inside my stomach when I'm near him. He always give me some type of feeling that make me nervous. He make make me feel a knot on my stomach when I'm thinking about him.

Jonah Marais.

This boy is my bestfriend. And I'm falling for him. He always make me feel that I'm special. Make me feel that I'm wanted.

He always treat me more than just a friend. He always there for me. He often kiss me on forehead before I sleep. I feel some type of way that he likes me back. But he never said it. Maybe he said I love you but in friends way. Never more.

***
Since Jonah in a band calls Why Don't We, I'm also make friend with the boys. They all nice, funny and kind boys. But still no one's like Jonah.

Today is Daniel's birthday which we celebrate it on the boys' house. We gave him a little surprise and order some food. He never likes a big party. He prefer eat together with his closest people.

After we cleaned the food, I realised that Jonah is not there. Then I hear my name called.

"y/n" a deep low voice yelled me. It's Jonah.

"Yeah? Where are you?" I yelled back.

"Up here" he answered.

So I go up to where his sound came.

"Hey what's up?" I see him leaning on the window frame, looking at the view.

"Nothing just thinking" he answer, then look at me.

"About what?"

"Not important. Come here, look at the sky" he stare the sky again.

"wow" that's all the word I can say. The sky is so clear, showing their stars.

"Beautiful right" he smiled. I nod slightly.

Then I feel a pair of hands hug me from the back.

"But the sky can't compare you" he whispered.

He look at my eyes deeply. He pull me closer. He pick my chin up, so I face him. He come closer and kiss me which I kiss him back. The whole zoo inside my stomach explode.

"Um sorry I didn't know you two were.."

Jack's voice make us pull away. I look down, blushing.

"It's ok. What's up?" Jonah keep calm

"y/n, can you give us a second?" Jack look at me.

"Yeah sure. Actually it's pretty late. I'll go home" I smiled.

"Bye, Jonah. See ya Jack" I said

"Bye and becareful, y/n" Jack answered.

I look at Jonah but he didn't look at. He's more like avoiding my eyes. So I make my way downstairs.

"Hey guys do you know what's up between Jack and Jonah?" I ask the boys.

They just shook their head, don't have any clue. So I say goodbye to them and go home.

*the next morning*
I got a text from Jack

Hey you wanna hang out here today?

Since I don't have anything to do, I'm down

I feel lazy to drive so I just call a uber. Lowkey, I feel excited because I'll meet Jonah. Yesterday, he kissed me. And before he could say anything, Jack come and interrupt us. That boy never know what is a perfect timing. So today I hope Jonah will say something about it. About his feeling which I'm sure that he likes me.

As I arrived at their house, I was greeted by the boys. I greet them back and walk in. When I look at the couch, I froze. I can't move my legs. My heart beat really fast. I can't believe my sight.

Jonah making out with a girl. I don't know who is shebut he didn't notice that I'm there. Jack come beside me and looking at me. He mouthed sorry, then he fake coughing, making Jonah pull out from their kiss.

"Oh hey, y/n" he sais as he stand up, grabbing that girl's hand.

"Um hey" I force myself to smile.

"This is my girlfriend, Mag. Mag, this is my friend, y/n" he said with a big smile.

His girlfriend. All these time, Jonah has a girlfriend. So why did he kiss me? And I'm such a idiot, thinking that Jonah likes me. I'm far from her. I should've known that I'm not Jonah's type. She has a silver straight blonde hair. She has theperfect body. She has the perfect lips. Everything about her is just perfect. Me? I'm like a potato.

She offer for a hand shake which I have to accept it.

"Nice to meet you" I give her a fake smile.

"Nice to meet you too" she also give me a fake smile. I have a bad feeling for this girl. She looks like to manipulate people. Or maybe I'm just jealous. She has Jonah and you don't.

"Um, y/n do you want to help me in the kitchen?" I just realised that Jack still standing beside me.

"Yeah sure" I answer. I need to get away from Jonah and his girlfriend. My feeling is fucked up right now.

"Thankyou for saving me" I whispered to Jack.

"It was nothing. You look really uncomfortable" he take a seat on the counter.

"Yeah. I thought he doesn't have girlfriend" I take a seat next to him.

"I'm sorry. I saw he kissed you last night. He shouldn't have done that. I don't know what's wrong with him. Honestly, I was shocked when I saw that, y/n. I know Jonah and Mag has been dating for 7 months" He explain.

"Maybe it's my fault" I look down.

"Of course not. Don't say that. Oh hey, Jonah" Jack didn't finish his words. I see Joanh walking to the fridge.

"Hey Jack" he grab a carton of orange juice.

Go talk to him Jack mouthed. Before I could agree, Jack stand up say "Got to go" then left. Now it just me and him. Everyone is in the pool and Mag is in the living room. No one can't hear us so I start.

"Jonah..." I said almost whispered.

"Yeah?" He look at me.

"So you have a girlfriend. But last night..." a tears start slip from my eye.

"Last night was a mistaken" he raise his voice up.

I was in dissapointment and anger. Hearing he raised his voice, my anger that I've been hold on start to grow more.

"How could you do that?" I also raised my voice. He just look down, remain silence.

"Why Jonah? Why did you kissed me? You never love me right. I love you, more that just a friend. When you kiss me, I thought the feeling is mutual.When I'm on my way here, I felt really excited. I thought you will talk about last night. About that kiss. But what I get here? A fact that you have a girlfriend. I tell you, Jonah, if you don't like me in that way, don't lead my feelings. I'm not a toy that you can play with the feelings, kiss anytime you want and tell them that it was a mistaken when you don't like it"

Still remain silence.

"I guess our friendship end here. I'm sorry" I say as I get up.

"Wait, y/n"

I quickly leave him before his voice make me look back. The voice that I love, the friend that I love, the man that I love has dissapointed me.

Ayoooo guys. I hope you like it. Comment if you have any suggestion. And I accept request so just chat me if you want one!

Don't forget to follow me and vote!

AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW MY FANPAGE ACCOUNT ON INSTAGRAM @ WHYDONTWEWHATTT