Corbyn - Guilty

Corbyn's P.O.V

There's a party in the house. So it is full of people. The loud music is blasting in the air. I have going around this house for three times, but still I can't find her. I decided to look around again for the fourth time. She must be somewhere, among these people.

Suddenly my eyes catch a girl walking to the kitchen. I can't see clear with all people packed in this room, but I'm sure that is her. I quickly follow her before I could lose her again.

"Babe, I've been looking for you everywhere. Where have you been?" I ask her as I wrap my arm around her.
"Uh hey, Corbyn. I.. I was outside" she said as she brush off my hug softly.
"What's wrong?" I ask her suspiciously.
"Uh no. Nothing is wrong" her eyes look everywhere but mine.

I know something is off. There's something wrong. She's acting weird, strange and, she avoid my gaze. She avoid me. I try not to think the worst thought.

She cheated on me.

"C'mon, y/n. You've been acting weird lately. I know there's something wrong" I look at in her eyes.
"No, babe. I swear" when she said the word babe, it heard like she doesn't mean it.
"You've been hiding something from me. What is it, y/n? You always feel me what you think" my voice are shaking.
"I... I..." she didn't finish her sentence but broke into a cry.

Unhesitatingly, I hug her tightly, which this time she let me. She cried more on my chest. I don't know what she's been hiding but it makes her sad.

"C'mon, let's go upstairs" I bring her upstairs. I tighten my hug, not wanting lose her when we walk over the people.

I lead her into my bedroom at lock the door once she sit on my bed. Without me asking her again, she to speak.

"I'm sorry, Corbyn" she start to tear up again.
"For what?" I pull her into a hug again. Her answer might hurt me, but seeing her crying is more hurting. I try to comfort her, I don't want to rush her so I just wait until she's ready to continue. I rub her back softly and kiss her upper head. She take a deep breath then she look at me, in the eyes.

"Do you remember the last party in this house?" she start.

I nod slightly "yes. It's 2 months ago right?"

"Yeah" she let out a loud sigh

"Someone kissed me that night" she look down.

"W.. what?" I don't trust my hearing.

"Someone kissed me that night. You were with the boys when this blonde guy came to me. I was pretty drunk that time. I barely saw clearly. I thought he was you, Corbyn. When he leaned closer to me, I didn't fight. Then our lips met. We kissed, Corbyn. Then when we pulled out, I realised that he wasn't you. I'm sorry. This is all my fault. I shouldn't be that drunk that night. I'll completely understand if you want to break up with me" she cry again.

Gosh I hate seeing her crying.

"Hey, look at me" I said as I grab her chin, making her eyes meet mine.

"It's ok. I don't to break up with you. Thank you for being honest with me. But why you just tell me right now? It's been 2 months" I ask her softly.

"I want to forget it, but I can't. I feel guilty. Honestly, hiding from you is torturing me. I want to tell you but I'm not ready with your reaction. I don't want to lose you. But then I met that guy tonight" she whispered the last part.

"Really? Let me beat his ass up" I said as I get up, walking to the door, but y/n's hand grab me.

"Please, Don't. don't make a scene. Not this time. I don't want you to ruin the boys' party" she said scared.

"Fine. But next time I see him, he'll regret" I unclench my fist and sit next to her.

"I'm so sorry, Corbyn" she said again.

"Hey it's ok. I believe in you. But next time just tell me ok? I don't want you, us hiding secret to each other" I give her a smile.

She just nod and a genuine smile decorate her face.

"So what will we now?" she asked me.

"I think you're not in mood to join the party downstairs, how about Netflix and chill" I wink.

Ayoooo guys. I hope you like it. I'm sorry it's short story, I'm kinda busy lately but I'll update this book. Comment if you have any suggestion. And I accept request so just chat me if you want one!

Don't forget to follow me and vote!

AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW MY FANPAGE ACCOUNT ON INSTAGRAM @ WHYDONTWEWHATTT