XVII

Chapter Seventeen

Lumipas ang tatlong araw na halos ganoon palagi ang nangyayari. Taehyung and Jimin would always fight over trivial things, even I couldn't understand but they would laugh after. Tapos ay tatawanan lang sila ng mga nakakatandang miyembro na mas lalong hindi ko gets. I found out that it wasn't really a serious fight and they really often argued, they were best friends and they probably knew their way back to their fix.

Slowly, I was starting to get used to each of everyone of them. May mga pagkakataong nata-tongue-tied ako kapag kasama ko ang isa sa kanila pero madalas ay sinusubukan nilang paaganin ang loob ko. They all just knew how to make me comfortable and less awkward.

Things between I and Yoongi hadn't yet developing. He would talk and joke with his other members but he would either glare at me or ignore me at all. I guessed, he really didn't want his stuff getting touched.

The good thing about everything was, some of my personal belongings had arrived from the airport, thanks to RM since he was the one who worked with it though some were left behind at least, nasa akin na ang Polaroid camera ko pati na ang laptop ko at maging ang ibang mga damit ko.

I still couldn't afford to use those that Jimin brought for me. Nakakahiya.

At sa tatlong araw na lumipas, napatunayan kong napaka-busy ng schedule nila. There was this one thing that was keeping them from fulfilling their task. Their phones would always ring and they would ignore it. Every time, even during meal times, even during their leisure times in the living room, just every time.

Isang beses nga ay kina-usap ko si RM matapos ko siyang mahuli na nakikipag-usap sa phone at paulit-ulit na humihingi ng tawad sa kausap niya, tanging 'mianhaeyo' lang ang naintindihan ko.

I knew… I knew I was the reason why they were staying here. I was the reason why they couldn't fulfill their tasks.

"I can understand if you'll leave me here because of your busy schedule," I said frankly at him, careful not to bring up an awkward atmosphere.

"But we can't leave you here alone," he reasoned out, as if it was really a problem. The way he stared at me said that it really was!

"I won't go anywhere. I'll stay here, I promise," I told him since I thought, they were thinking that I might go anywhere. Siguro iniisip nilang tatakas ako. Hindi ko na gagawin iyon. Naisip ko kasing mas tama nga malamang na magtago muna rito at hintayin na lang na lumamig ang issue tungkol sa amin ni Jimin.

Luckily, the leader of BTS had agreed to me.

Napag-usapan na din nilang lahat ang tungkol sa napag-usapan namin ni RM. Only that, they disagreed with this one thing. They just didn't want to leave me here alone.

I pursed my lips as I knocked on the opened door of Jin and RM's shared room. I could see that their room was bigger than Taehyung and Jimin's room. From somewhere the room, on that one spacious corner, I had to raise a brow at the sight of an assembled mini-castle that I knew, only girl children play.

Bakit may ganoon sa kuwarto nila? Kapansin-pansin man din iyon dahil kulay purple iyon at malaki. I couldn't expect RM to play such, Jin might like pink colors but of course, he wouldn't play those kind of toys.

I meant, pambabae iyon, princess and castles, at pambata pero naisip kong baka naman regalo nila iyon sa mga pamangkin o kapatid nilang babae.

I just turned my eyes to the other stuff in the room. Nakita kong magulo ang parehong kama nila dahil sa mga damit na nagkalat. Nag-aayos na silang lahat dahil may photoshoot sila ngayon na noong isang araw pa naka-schedule.