Chapter 1

This is complete insanity. I'm being forced to go out in the sickly cold whether when instead I could be in my dorm room watching movies with my best friend Madison but no she forcing me to go see her old friends with her. I know one of their names are Harry and she has this huge crush on him.

" Hurry up Tori!" She yelled as I finished putting my college sweatshirt.

"I'm coming damn it.." I mumbled under my breath slipping on my navy blue hightops "I still don't get why I have to go. Why can you take Kaitlyn or something?" I asked walking up to my light brown headed friend. Who was rolling her eyes at my anti-social laziness.

" I can't take Kaitlyn because she's back in North Carolina visiting her mom and dad." she said grabbing my hand and dragging me to the door. She opened it and started dragging me out the door.

Once we got outside it was snowing and I put my hood over my head and shivered walking over to her car. I got in an accident two months ago and wrecked my car so we take hers. I got in the front seat and she got in the driver's side. She started it and pulled away from the dorms. "So please explain these boys?" I asked and she smiled widely

" You know the band One Direction? The one that you aren't a big fan of?" She asked and I nodded

"Yea what about them?" I asked looking at her weirdly

"Its them." She said simply turning onto a street that had a bunch of apartment buildings on it. I stared at her with wide eyes for about five minutes and then she turned into the parking lot of this giant apartment building and I groaned

"Maddii" I said in a voice of an annoyed child. I have to say honestly I don't exactly like the band but a couple of their songs are good I guess.. I like old blues stuff like Ray Charles and The Blues Brothers and BB King. See Maddi is into Today's Music and boy bands... " Oh shut up they aren't that bad." She said laughing and she opened her door "Now come on.." . I rolled my eyes and got out sighing. We walked up to the giant glass doors and walked into the lobby. It was nicer than any other apartment building I've been in. The door guy nodded at us and we waved back and walked up to the elevators. " Can we take the stairs?" I asked hoping she wouldn't figure out my little scam and she elbowed me pressing the button. "Victoria will you be nice! You've never even met them!" She scolded me with my full given name. I really hate it. I like Tori better. I groaned and nodded and then the elevator opened and we got in. She pressed the button to the top floor and I stared at her oddly "Pent House." She explained and I nodded remembering they were rich.

The elevator door closed and I sighed wondering what these boys would be like.