season three

Ah yes, the chapter no one asked for but I'm writing anyways.

This time I'm legit looking at the episode list on Wikipedia so I don't miss any detail of any episode.

Well, what better way to start out with than dadd- Lotor.

I really fucking love him, he's so damn cool ?? Everything every man alive should be like. Except for the part of taking over the universe, lmao, chill with that crazy shit. His team of female's who aren't even full Galra !! New wives ?? I think so !!

Narti is number one priority, I need to learn about her and know EVERYTHING about my first wife. She is blind, but she sees with her Galra cat ?? Tell me that shit isn't cool as hell, I dare you. She can also, control people ?? The hell, control me, I'll join the crew pls, sign me up!!!! Not to mention that her outfit is also badass like okay, I don't want to mess with her unless it's in bed-

I mean, she's cool, I guess.

Acxa ?? BEAUTIFUL INDEPENDENT WOMAN WHO I LOVE SO VERY MUCH. Sure, she doesn't have any specific,, powers ?? But she's leading the team of fearless amazing woman half Galra's, and she doesn't have any stress. Just go in there and TAKE OVER EVERY SPECIES, SLAUGHTER ME HUN, DO IT.

Zethrid my strong and glorious woman, smash everyone. LAND ON THAT ONE PLANET ON YOUR OWN TWO FEET LIKE IT'S NO FUCKING PROBLEM. She's VERY underrated, appreciate my girl, she's powerful, she'll smash you, she won't hesitate. And her colors (is that Galra racism idk) are very pretty ?? She's overall just so pretty, I love her.

Ezor, oh my god, who is this flirtatious pink woman. She can become invisible ?? W h a t?!? And let's not forget when she was highkey spying on those (tbh i don't even remember who she was spying on, I just remember it was someone) Galra's, and they didn't even notice, yes go my sneaky pink girl, I love you.

Also I HIGHKEY ship Acxa and Ezor, you cannot tell me they aren't wives. Acor ?? Ezxa ?? Their wild names don't ship well but they do and I love them but pls I'm hoping I will be able to pronounce their ship.

Okay now onto my Klance loving ass...

"HEY MAN" B ITCH DON'T JUST DO THAT LANCE I WASN'T REA DY !1! But fr their character development, ship development, something, was beautiful. Did you see that teamwork ?? Those bonding moments ?? Because I sure did and let me tell you, I am living.

BUT ALLURA, ARE WE GOING TO SLEEP ON THE FACT THAT SHE FINALLY CONNECTED TO BLUE AND IT TOOK ALL THE STRENGTH INSIDE OF HER ?? NOTHING BUT RESPECT FOR MY PR(ESIDENT)INCESS

and guys

oh my god

who allowed-

when did-

S V E N 

i think i had a panic attack, i don't even remember my reaction, i probably blacked out.

That was more than I could handle, that was more than unexpected. I'm about to cry just thinking about it, wow.

I am still in a total state of shock because of that. The biggest turn of events and plot twist in a century.

Ah, anyways. Let's carry on with the program here. If you are reading still or began reading in the first place, thank you!!

Lance, thank you for trying to do the math since that led to a beautiful Klance moment but

Leave the math to Pidge.

Did you know I fell out of my chair when I saw that scene, let me tell you. Bonding moment my ass, marry each other already, thanks.

H A H A AND DID I FOR G E T ?

THAT CAVE MAN IS NOT MY SHIRO.

Okay but I'm about to say something and you know what, call me out, I don't care :)

Kuron is actually so pure, and I get it. Maybe that's just an act, but damn y'all Galra technicians doin a good job in busting my heart. He was so pure, so happy to be alive, my baby boy. 

B u t.... 

He's not Shiro, and that's what I think.

This is actually a pretty evil but hella badass thing for them to do, by making Kuron. Of course he's a clone (again, just my opinion) so you know his only job is to spy. 

And call me out again but,

I hope he does something sick, to hurt the paladins or Allura or Coran or something because that would be lowkey very dope. But like, don't kill off anyone pls lmao, I didn't mean that.

Just that it's pretty evil that he's a robot technically speaking, and it would be lame if he did absolutely nothing to prove himself fake or just an average person. 

Expose me, but Kuron needs to hurt someone or something for me to be happy.

Now the last episode. 

If you read my summary of season two, you'll know that Haggar is a favorite of  mine and that I wanted a backstory of her and I SCREAMED.

I WAS SO HAPPY, I NEEDED THAT, I NEEDED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT HER AND I DID :))

The backstory of the other paladin's was also nice, I really liked that. 

Zarkon is actually such a sweet old man (well not now but, y'know).

He just wanted to save my girl, and he did but the side affects weren't the best.

Chill with that quintessence shit tho, like is that supposed to represent drugs or something. I just want them to be happy and not trying to make everyone their slave whoops.

But I love Haggar so much, she is so interesting, along with Zarkon.

THEN AGAIN, HAGGAR, HOP OFF OF LOTOR, HE IS DOING A GOOD JOB 11/10, STOP WORRYING !!

Okay now for what I was MAD about >:(

I want my wife and son, I need Pidge and Hunk more than life, please.

Also, I was thinking Matt was coming in this season. But October, I'm more than ready for you.

My precious Matt, bring him to me N O W

Oh god, I feel like I've missed something.

I might have to add #1 Narti stan in my bio as well, but not yet. I must see and know more of wife.

Well, please leave your thoughts on everything and anything. That'll make me remember and I can talk to you about it!

Until next season everyone :)

(I'm kidding. you think my big mouth isn't going to add authors notes in every chapter I write ?? You must be insane)

ALSO, BEFORE I FORGET, THANK YOU ALL FOR OVER 50K READS! THAT'S CRAZY, I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS RIGHT NOW.

THANK YOU