Bracelet | Keith [pt. 1]

Gender Neutral!Reader x Keith

You hated him.

He despised you.

You didn't want to breath the same air as that piece of shit in the red jacket.

There was nothing he liked about his rivals sibling.

That's what both you and him thought of each other.

You were the younger sibling of Lance. Yet somehow, Keith seemed to hate you even more than he hated your brother.

How was that even possible?

How was it possible that someone you hated so much was on a fucking castle ship with you somewhere in space. What were the chances? It could have been anyone else, and it had to be Keith Kogane.

You walked into the room that held the twat of the year and Shiro.

The door closed signaling both of them to look in your direction. Keith showed a sharp glare while Shiro showed a welcoming smile.

"Y/n, I was just about to get you. Keith needed he-"

"I don't need help with anything." The boy cut his mentor off instantly. Something that everyone was scared to do in the first place.

"Keith you just told me-"

"I'm fine Shiro." Keith responded. You could tell that he was trying not to yell at Shiro to stop talking.

Heh, if he did that, oh what a sight that would be.

Shiro looked back to you with a half smile and the shrug of his shoulders. He was too nice for what he has experienced in his life.

"Here, Y/n if you don't have anything to do, could you finish this repair up for me? I have to go tell Allura and Coran something."

You nodded your head and he flashed a smile while standing from the ground.

Honestly, you didn't want to. You didn't want to be in the same room with him. He could say the same thing about you.

Before your leader left he warned you two.

"I better not hear you two yelling at each other when I leave this room. Try not to give each other any bruises either, please?"

Both of your heads shot up and nodded. Though, you couldn't guarantee either of those.

With that, the doors closed leaving you two on repair duty in the same room.

"I'm not promising anything." You muttered loud enough for him to hear.

"You took the words from my mouth."

The quietness of the room began to bore you. Gradually becoming louder, you hummed your favorite song that was quite catchy.

Keith's ears perked at the sound.

"Shut up." He nearly hissed.

"You're so boring, you know?"