We Made It | Shiro [pt. 2]

Gender Neutral! Reader x Shiro

I tried to lift my head, but it ended up falling into whatever position it was at before. My eyelids felt like they were hundreds of pounds each, both staying shut. I couldn't hear one thing except for the ringing that wouldn't leave my ears. My whole body ached and was sore, if I tried to move my arm it felt as if every bone in it was already crushed.

But I tried. I didn't stop trying to open my eyes, loud groans escaped my lips as I did so. Soon enough, I could see but my vision was everything but clear. I tried to focus on something, the only thing I could really see and it was a white thing in front of me.

"W-What?..." I tried to say but it mainly came out as muffled words from my cracked lips. I heard something other than the ringing, which thankfully was beginning to die down.

I took in my sitting position. Each one of my legs stretched out and my arms placed by my sides. Purple bruises ran down the length of both my arms and legs. Cuts were also visible, dried blood spilling from them.

Where was I?

My outfit from the Garrison wasn't on me anymore. Instead what seemed to be a black one piece with a cropped purple shirt over top of that was covering me.

I rubbed my eyes to gain focus on where I was. Black walls with random red designs surrounded me. I squinted my eyes only to realize that the red designs were a mix of splashed blood and bloody handprints. The smell overtook me as well, and it did not smell good.

Shiro.

My heart started beating intensely as I looked for Shiro in the room I was in. And then again I didn't realize the white I was focusing on was him.

His dark suit, identical to mine, blended in with the wall. The white tuft of hair was new, what happened to make him have that?

"Shiro?" My own voice sounded foreign to me, it was croaked and worn out. As I spoke the back of my throat burned, my whole mouth being dry as is.

I heard a bit of shuffling before I noticed him sitting beside me. He didn't say anything making my breathing become unsteady.

"Shiro? Is that you?" I tried to reach my arm out to feel him, before it was roughly grabbed by the larger figure. I hissed in between gritted teeth until he let go.

Shiro wouldn't do something like that.

"What the fuck..?" I mumbled scooting away from him. Or who I thought was him in the first place.

The white in his hair was suddenly replaced with his black normal hair, which I could barely see since it blended in with the walls.

My mouth fell agape at it. I'm dreaming, I have to be dreaming.

"Now would be a good time to wake up." I said to myself, repetitively pinching my arm with my forefinger and thumb.

I heard shuffling from where I formally sat, each time growing closer to me. Until I felt a cold hand on my leg. Instinctively I pulled my leg back so quick my knee cracked a bit.

"Shiro, stop it." He only chuckled, that was his voice. I didn't notice his eyes before but now it seemed like they were yellow? He must of had his eyes closed the whole time until now.

Now I didn't know who that was, or what it was.

I pushed myself far away from it, or as far as I could until I reached the corner where two walls met. The eyes only grew larger, meaning it was following me.

"No..." I whispered to the other. "Who are you? Where am I?" It only snickered in response.

And all too fast, the taller and larger figure beyond me reached a hand behind him and smacked me across the face.