Space dust | Keith [x]

Requested by @110490AV

Female!Reader x Keith

Whenever you saw Keith a blush would automatically find its way to your face. And you were terrible at hiding it.

He was such a great person. I mean he is apart of Voltron, the defenders of the universe.

His selfless personality, his perfect agility, his toned body, his defined face.

There was no flaw in that boy.

Yet when it came to yourself, you had trouble not finding flaws.

You couldn't even compare yourself to him. But if you did, he would be a star, and you would just be a piece of space dust.

In other words, you could barely stand to be around him.

"Soo, Y/n, you have a crush on anyone?." Pidge smirked.

You were currently sat on the floor of the green paladins  room with her and Allura. Having what seemed to be a sleepover, yet you three lived together.

"No I don't, not at all." You smiled, silently begging she would believe you.

But, being your best friend, she could see through you instantly.

"You know I am not falling for that."

"Y/n, if both Pidge and I are thinking the same thing, you obviously have a special liking towards someone." Allura grinned.

"I really don't, trust me. I am attracted to none of them."

"Okay, if you say so... but we know you're lying." Pidge whispered the last part making Allura laugh and you continue to protest until they decided to leave the topic.

By then it was time to go to sleep and you all went your separate way to get to bed.

The next morning everyone was sat in the dining room as you were just walking in.

When everyone was sat at the table, there was no seats left over.

You looked to see where the empty seat was. Your face turned red once you saw it was by the same colored paladin.

What you didn't know was that Allura and Pidge were trying to set up something to find out who you liked.

"Good morning Y/n." Pidge smiled as everyone turned to look at you greeting the same way she did.

You did the same while going to sit next to Keith. Just my luck.

And as always, awkward tension bubbled throughout your body.

You glanced at Allura, who was was nearly inspecting you. And you knew that she could see the blush and uncomfortableness filling you more every moment.

"Keith, I found something that you could add to your lion, an attachment to make your lion more agile than it already is. Notes are sitting right by the lion bay. You might need someone to help you out so, Y/n can go with you, can't you?"

"I-I was going to help Pidg-"

"Already finished Y/n, you can go help him out for now."