season two

Please leave your thoughts, I want to hear everything. I don't mean to offend anyone with my opinions.

SHIT. HELL. FUCK. DAMN.

okay well that's it hope you enjoyed what I thought  :))

Okay well, where do I start.

CORAN. One of my favorite parts of the whole season was him becoming younger. An actual icon. He had an emo phase?? Same??? Then when he put his hair into a quiff that was a foot tall, trying to be a pirate, at the space mall I was just: why in the hell is he fucking like this? I'm also so glad he did his "CORAN ATTACK" thing. This cleansed my soul

Allura was being the absolute queen she is. When she was holding baby Coran I felt for her. She was actin a lil mean to my bby Keith but they all good now so. She didn't get a lot of screen time but when she did she was a straight bad ass. Also when the mice did a little show for her?? The purest thing I've ever witnessed. Not to mention her hair looked better than great.

Pidge, my beautiful wife, was beyond amazing? The team as a whole gave her so much credit (aka what she deserved). Her smiles just filled my heart. They also made her a gamer canon and?? I couldn't take it?? I love her even more?? I didn't know that was possible?? Pidge Is actually Toph

ARE WE GOING TO SLEEP ON THE FACT THAT SHE BROUGHT EVERYONE TOGETHER.

Hunk, oh my god. HUNK WAS SO SMILEY AND HAPPY AND I LOVE HIM BEING HAPPY THAT'S ALL I WANT.  He wasn't just the comic relief at some points and that also just made me tear up.  Not to mention that he actually turned into Gordon Ramsay at the space mall. I'll make a reservation for one.

Vrepit Sal's?? The most iconic name ever. I'm naming my first child after it.

Shiro, okay. Talk about some #EmoSpaceDad. Why was he acting like he was going to die. shirO YOU ARE ALIVE PLS STOP WITH THIS NONSENSE. Zarkon was being a bitch to him like you needa leave my dad alone or you're going to catch these hands sir.

Keith, oh shit, Keith. Well the conspiracy theories are true. #GalraKeithIsTheFunnierKeith The creators handed us nearly everything about him,, idk about you guys but this is proof that miracles exist? His dad had a country accent, he sounded likE HE JUST CAME FROM TEXAS PLS WHERE IS MY KOREAN KEITH?? When he was in that Blade of Marmora suit *side eyes emoji bc damn papi* I'M JUST KIDDING. That episode really got to me. When Keith saw that hologram of Shiro and everything, my heart broke. They obviously have some type of backstory and making it seem like Shiro was about to leave Keith. Haha no. 12/10 bananas for Keith's character development.

LANCE WHERE IN THE HELL WHERE YOU?? I know you all are about to jump on me and be like "he was there" but i'M SORRY I DO NOT RECALL. I need more of my space son, that's it. When he helped Pidge collect space money for the game they wanted :') Yes Lance, you go. Space cow was my everything, needa get me one of those right this instant. His Naruto run made me appreciate life, you cannot get better than this. oh anD WHILE PIDGE WAS TOPH LANCE WAS AND ALWAYS HAD BEEN SOKKA

(His lion literally is more agile and works better in water?)

Thace pls save yourself, whOOPS HE DEAD. YOU GUYS ARE DA BEST #1 PLS KILL MO-

Oolas? I love him. There is no other way to put it. He already means so much to me and tHEN HE HAD TO BE KILLED OFF.

STOP MY HEART HAS SUFFERED ENOUGH THANKS.

Shay where was she? Where was my precious rock daughter? Why wasn't Hunk with her? Why did she get less than two minutes of screen time? I need Shay. End of the story.

If you didn't know I ship Klance all the way and ??? Where was my daily dose of Klance. I needed a little bit more than them just touching backs okay so take notes.

I'm not even going to say anything about, Sheith. I've never shipped it and I never will. Like Keith said, I'll always count them as having more of a brother bond than anything.

Kallura? No thanks, I'm good.

I just need to talk about the last episode as well. When all of the paladins were, almost lifeless, that was so chilling. That scene just, woah.  Haggar? Altean? Haggar has always been my favorite antagonist, so when we found out more about herself I was shook. Pls season three let me know more about her. Can we talk about that scene were everything looked like it was sketched? That added so muCH THRILL TO IT.

Where was my invite to that space snowball fight?? Why was I not there??

S T O P HATING ON A SPECIFIC PALADIN OR TEAM MEMBER N O W

WHERE THE F U C K IS SHIRO

PLS STOP SHIPPING LOTOR AND LANCE OR I S W E A R

Also I'm guessing Sendak is still just floating in space or some shit? I thought he was going to be found and maybe get a lil bit of a backstory  because he was a pretty cool dude, except for that time he tried to kill all of them, a pretty cool dude.

Season two was absolute madness and pure happiness into one. It gave me hope the 2017 will be a good year.

Well, if you didn't know,

I just want my space family to be happy :(

EDIT: I FORGOT ABOUT MY PRECIOUS MATT. WHERE IS MATT? PLEASE PIDGE, FIND MATT