Notes | Lance

Gender Neutral!Reader x Lance

"I know, can I just call you back later or something? We've been on the phone for hours." You said to your friend who was on the other line.

You were walking around the Garrison building, wondering what you should do. You were new, and not used to anything around you yet.

Your classes had just ended, and now you had now idea what to do.

"Okay, Y/n. Plus it's only been about twenty minutes, but whatever you say. Call me back tomorrow!"

With that you hung up your phone and slid it into your back pocket.

Surprisingly you didn't pass many people on your way to your room. The windows showed the sun setting, if only you could go outside now.

But your curfew was in less that half an hour.

You had no friends to meet up with, no clue on where you were going, and nothing to keep you busy.

Your class was separated into groups of friends who must've known each other for a long amount of time, or had common interests.

You looked down at your map, trying to figure your way to your room from your previous class, and nothing was helping.

"Okay so if I turn right-" You stopped as you looked down the hallway which was labeled with a number.

"Wait, there is no numbered halls on this paper." You looked around for anyone to help you, and with your luck, there was no one.

You continued walking forward with your eyes on the map.

You've got to be kidding me.

The nearest clock reminded you your curfew was only ten minutes away.

As there was a corner you were turning, you abruptly ran into someone.

"I'm sorry." You mumbled bending down to retrieve your map.

You looked up at the tall person in front of you.

"Sorry, I was the one who ran into you."

His blue eyes were almost as beautiful as his fac-

You haven't even made any friends you cannot be thinking about how attractive the guy in front of you is.

"Oh you are new?" He asked.

"Yeah, and I am completely lost."

"Well I am Lance, and I can help you find your room." He winked making you blush.

You instantly looked towards the ground.

"Y/n, and my room number is 3106."

"Beautiful name for a beautiful person." You looked towards him, now a smirk spread across his face.

"Uh-Thanks?"

"Okay now follow me, curfew is coming close."

You walked beside him as he led you to your room.

Lance.

He was a stunner to say the least.

Soon enough your time together ended as he pointed to the number beside your room.

"Aaand here you are." He smiled towards you.

"Thanks a lot, I was so lost."

"Haha, I could tell. If you need any help this is my room number."